Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kdash9
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-13

Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth? Empty
PostSubject: Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?   Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth? Empty2009-09-13, 21:10

I know he has that 99 power move but in the game i mean he isnt as explosive as i think he should me. How do I just bulldoze through the line with him? How should I use him so that he gets alot of tackles ect.
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?   Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth? Empty2009-09-13, 21:36

I play with the Redskins almost all the time. I agree he does not do as much as his 99 ratings make you think he should. The biggest thing that makes me mad about it is when he gets bulldozed by somebody like Brian Westbrook or Felix Jones after hitting them in the backfield.

As far as how to use him, I don't. I just let him take up a blocker and sometimes he will beat that blocker. I just let the linebackers do the work. They are underrated (maybe overlooked) on this game. I usually get a pick from Okakpo and/or Fletcher each game.
Back to top Go down
Kdash9
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?   Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth? Empty2009-09-13, 21:56

Yea I usually play outstanding with the backers, but one thing for some reason I can't do is run the ball consistantly. I can pass well (yea i know, complete opposite of the Redskins) but I cant run it consistantly. Sometimes I can chuck up 200 with portis, then 63. Which is the best pb for Washington?
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?   Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth? Empty2009-09-13, 22:51

I run a 3-4 with the skins, leave haynesworth in at DT or put him at the RE spot, and 2nd DT spot so he'll be in on the 4 lineman packages. Then I put Andre Carter at ROLB, with Mcintosh in the middle w/Fletcher-Baker, and then having Orakpo do what he was born to do, blitz. Works great.
Back to top Go down
Kdash9
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?   Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth? Empty2009-09-13, 22:55

Thats actually a good look. I usually run 3-4 with them without adjustments but I might give that a shot.

What offense do you run
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?   Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any tips on how I should use Albert Haynesworth?
Page 1 of 1