Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I need some tips :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

I need some tips :) Empty
PostSubject: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:08

Okay i played this level 16-17 idk but i thought i was ready or whatever and bam the first play he hit chris johnson wide open in the middle of the field for a td. 1. How do you stop this and how does it even happen haha. how can he be that open every time??? 2. I need some plays like this to up my game. Im a lvl 3 ( 37-20) and i wanna go to the next level!!

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:25

i can give you some tips and plays...waht playbook do you use?
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:27

Mainly RnG and 46
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:28

ok i use those same plays...so waht exactly do you need help in on both sides of the ball?
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:31

On offense: Just plays that work with good percentages. I use full house and it works unless they figure out what im doing then its like i have no other big plays to fall back on. So im lookin for some.

On defense: Stopping big plays down the field and some good zone blitzes
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:37

well for offence i use one play that is really good for deep pass and if you can playmaker can beat the d short

its in gun tight- HB option
1)slied protect left
2)make y reciever block
3)roll out and look for A to be open when you roll out jsut run to the side..and when you stop the safety will most likely come away from teh reciever open against the other safety

if he is not open then either look for B open all by himself or the halfback or you can even playmaker x to the sideline and get short yards

then one more play out of that formation is all cross..jsut slide protect pinch and look for Y to be open due to zone

so try those out

and you need defence right
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:40

yea.
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty2009-06-25, 13:46

ok well at all times in 46 bear i always use LB coverage package...and i good play i use cover 3 in 46 bear

all you have to do is with you 3 blitzing line man...from left to right...put the DT or now linebacker with that package...put him in a yellow zone and reblitz the rest of the line

then user control the linebacker in the yellow zone and either A) reblitz him and make a nano out of it and place him between the 2 other reblitzed lineman

or keep him in yellow zone and cover middle of the field

i hope this works for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some tips :)   I need some tips :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some tips :)
Page 1 of 1