Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vikings Strategy Thread

Go down 
+5
casey
beeman999
iGeT MoNeY
DaTBa1LHaWK
Think-Faster
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Think-Faster
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Vikings Strategy Thread Empty
PostSubject: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-13, 19:52

My favorite team to use is the Vikings, i really love their speed on O and their D is pretty good. I've been using 4-3 defense with MIA Playbook for Wildcat and have been having mixed results, i really like to pass the ball alot too, post your thoughts for playbooks/strategies, etc. here please Very Happy

Thanks,
Think-Faster
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-13, 20:00

i would suggest west coast playbook wit them.. west coast is for teams that have a good 2 back scheme.. and it cuz utilize the speed on the WRs and AP.. and i posted a nice play in the offensive strategy thread that i use wit the vikes that works pretty damn well..

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-offensive-strategy-f92/great-short-yardage-play-t8911.htm
Back to top Go down
Think-Faster
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-13, 20:36

Thanks
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-13, 20:39

west coast pb or ne
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-13, 20:43

with vikes try running the ball works well lmao
Back to top Go down
casey
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-13, 22:09

lots of running and play action also mix in t jack scramblin works good for me
Back to top Go down
xprt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-16, 16:45

I use the Mia play book too but there is no wr screen just switched over to run n gun to have both work pretty good so far
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-16, 17:18

I play with the Vikings and I'm here to tell you Carolina's playbook is BEAST.. it's got Fullhouse & the Wildcat alot of money plays I don't see it being mentioned ever for some reason though but trust me this playbook is underrated
Back to top Go down
ZPederson11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-16, 17:19

try using NE playbook it works good
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-16, 17:21

sowskillz wrote:
I play with the Vikings and I'm here to tell you Carolina's playbook is BEAST.. it's got Fullhouse & the Wildcat alot of money plays I don't see it being mentioned ever for some reason though but trust me this playbook is underrated
yeah i am a fan of this pb as well. I used to use it a lot but after seeing all these ppl talk about West Coast i tried that one out. I gotta tell you man, west coast is where its at! Nuff said...
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-16, 18:20

West Coast is good but doesn't have enough running plays for me, I use it for teams with weak coverage but I can't seem to run the ball in the west coast playbook and I use AD.
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-16, 18:21

sowskillz wrote:
West Coast is good but doesn't have enough running plays for me, I use it for teams with weak coverage but I can't seem to run the ball in the west coast playbook and I use AD.
2 words: quick toss
Back to top Go down
Think-Faster
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty2009-09-19, 11:50

Yeah I like using NE on account for the Pass plays but i seem to find a lack of running plays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Strategy Thread   Vikings Strategy Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikings Strategy Thread
Page 1 of 1