Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?

Go down 
+21
macdaddy
westdogatl
W A V Y D R E
Crunk
Code//Blue
K0MMoNsEnTz
Mark LaShark
iGotBeast$wag13
Mcnair2Wycheck
Phenom33
Militant X 1
roryaiks92
Cadiz215
MiamiXCanes
Blackscorpion11
dlgunn
CJDAWGG14
iGeT MoNeY
Donovan Vick
SiCkOnDaStiCk
ElishaManning
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rluvdadon13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-10, 13:01

weak blitz 3 is the the 3-4 predator formation as well as the 3-4 under formation. what i do is blitz the re(as you are looking at the screen) because he originally drops in to zone coverage, reblitz the already blitzing inside line back and place right in between the le(as you are looking at the screen), make sure the inside linbacker that is blitzing is a few steps behind them, pinch the line, and the blitzing ilb should shoot right through the a gap.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-10, 17:07

engage 8. all day every day. i run it from every formation so the offense has no idea wats coming lol.
Back to top Go down
finfever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-12, 05:22

I run 3-4 solid cover three a lot. shift your lbs to the left side of the screen. take your lolb(right side of the screen) and move him back to where he was and bring your strong safety down in his yellow and user him. has good coverage.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? - Page 2 Empty2009-12-12, 07:40

i'ma 1-5-5 ,2-4-5 man my self .mix in some 4-3 nano's ..all money Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? - Page 2 993453
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2