Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?

Go down 
+21
macdaddy
westdogatl
W A V Y D R E
Crunk
Code//Blue
K0MMoNsEnTz
Mark LaShark
iGotBeast$wag13
Mcnair2Wycheck
Phenom33
Militant X 1
roryaiks92
Cadiz215
MiamiXCanes
Blackscorpion11
dlgunn
CJDAWGG14
iGeT MoNeY
Donovan Vick
SiCkOnDaStiCk
ElishaManning
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ElishaManning
New MS Member
New MS Member
ElishaManning

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty
PostSubject: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-13, 18:39

What D play do you rely on that you call most of your game?

3-4 Solid gap Press

Step 1 - Pinch Lb's
Step 2 - Blitz 2nd MLB
Step 3 - Move 2nd MLB in gap and run in for the sack

not crazy play and I didn;t come up wit this play so not taking credit but this play wins games when QB under center
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-13, 18:55

Lets not.
Back to top Go down
Donovan Vick
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-13, 19:03

fieldgoal block good pressure
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-13, 19:22

lol, i aint giving that out
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-13, 19:30

I use 3-4 over Cross Fire 3. I don't have a setup, because I have multiple setups for it just to screw ppl up.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
ElishaManning
New MS Member
New MS Member
ElishaManning

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-13, 20:08

got some rude people on this site
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-13, 21:47

Honestly, I am not try to be rude. But if you call one D play MOST of the game, you are in trouble. Good players know how to mix up defenses. You should have a few that can you call in just about any situation. I have my 3 or 4 go to plays, but not one I would call MOST of the game.
Back to top Go down
Blackscorpion11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-18, 22:32

ElishaManning wrote:
got some rude people on this site

I agree,
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-18, 22:58

i run 4-4 cover 2 invert alot. i have about 6 different setups with it so i can keep it fresh all game long
Back to top Go down
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-22, 15:04

I love the 4-4 cover 2 invert!
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-22, 17:41

i call nickel odd split cover 3 and cover 2 and mess around with it depending on what he's doing
and of course i nano out of 3-4 solid if he can't stop it
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-22, 17:44

iGeT MoNeY wrote:
lol, i aint giving that out

MS is a place where tips and strategies are shared. this ain't the FBI or CIA. lol!

i love rocking that 3-4 Over Sting Pinch w/Sting Pinch Zone and 3-4 Solid Gap Press
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-09-22, 17:52

^agreed
Back to top Go down
Phenom33
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-01, 12:37

Yea there is deff some rude folks on this site ElishaManning. I could see if you just posted that and didnt put a play of your own up there, but thats not even the case. And I doubt ElishaManning needs yall defensive plays that bad, look at his RECORD. Now with that being said, every1 that just made a smart remark... Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? 296962
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-01, 13:00

In 3rd and 8+ situations I love the Wall slide cover 4 nano with bump n run and I lurk the fisrt down area with the SS.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-01, 13:54

46- Cover 4
I like it because if you run its gonna get shut down because its 8 in the box. If you pass ITS COVER 4 lol, with 3 yellow zones
Back to top Go down
Mark LaShark
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-05, 01:51

I always mix it up, sometimes I guess right, sometimes I guess wrong. Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-05, 02:05

46 Normal- Cover 3 (Shotgun/Undercenter)
46 Normal- Inside Blitz (ONLY UNDERCENTER)

Not gonna tell u how though, hehehe. lol
Back to top Go down
Code//Blue
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Code//Blue

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-06, 00:51

There's no ONE play for me. I see what the offense runs, then adjust. I have a nano for pretty much every situation tho...
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-06, 01:03

3-4 Gap Press
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-06, 01:08

Nickle Off Split 3 Deep Switch (Flipped)
Back to top Go down
westdogatl
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-06, 09:51

3-4 pred. weak blitz 3, set up ,global hot ruote both Olb to reblitz (optional spread the olb wide ), reblitz the mlb on the (L) side of the screen and place him between the DE and Dt on the (L) side of the screen. The set up is major easy and fast give it a try and let me know what you think. This play offers more coverage than the pinch Zone.
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-06, 13:00

westdogatl wrote:
3-4 pred. weak blitz 3, set up ,global hot ruote both Olb to reblitz (optional spread the olb wide ), reblitz the mlb on the (L) side of the screen and place him between the DE and Dt on the (L) side of the screen. The set up is major easy and fast give it a try and let me know what you think. This play offers more coverage than the pinch Zone.

Hmm, I do this similiar, I only re-blitz the ROLB (on the left of the screen) and I take the MLB that I reblitz and put him between the NT and LE (right of screen). I then control the SS and cover the short area plus flats.

I didnt think you could put the reblitzing MLB between the RE and Nt, because the gap wasn't there. I'll practice it and see if that is another good setup.
Back to top Go down
westdogatl
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-06, 13:23

Not sure if we are talking about the same play, wk blitz 3 is in the 3-4 pre. the Mlb on the (L) is already blitzing ,I reblitz to change angle I also rblitz the De on the same side(forgot about this step) andm place the lb btwn the De and DT slightly behind them, somtimes on the hip of the De both setups work, I spread the OLB so when folks slide protect some one gets in also I dont always run this nano sometimes I fake it, play coverage(cover2, 3, 4 etc) and act like i am setting up a nano gets me picks somtimes
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty2009-10-06, 13:30

LiL MooReR wrote:
3-4 Gap Press

best and quickest nano out there IMO. move ur safetys up to bump, quick set up for blitzers and slide protection/blocking RB doesn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?   Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Share! Whats your favorite D play to call?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next