Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whos got the best LB's in the game?

Go down 
+4
Hunterup
xXBlackiceXx
a-town_raidah
getbuck
8 posters
AuthorMessage
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty
PostSubject: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-12, 23:33

who do u think has the best LB's, D-line, DB's and so on in the game?
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: its the gameplan that really matters   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-13, 00:11

well it doesn't really matter who has the best linebackers or best d-line or best cbs, it matters who has the most cohesive group. the raiders defense is not the greatest in the league but it has a d-line rated in the high 80's, the best cb in the league, a good secondary cb and then 2 really good linebackers with 2 filler linebackers. (i run a 3-4 defense) both the safetys suck but i make due without them by running a lot of zone blitzs. so a defenses seperate personel isn't as important as the whole group andhow they fit into your gameplan
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-13, 00:46

my imo on best lbs.
1.chargers-merriman,philips,cooper,english,burnett.
2.steelers-timmons,woodley,farrior,harrison
3.ravens-lewis,suggs,barnes,gooden
4.bears-briggs,urlacher,pisa,williams,roach.
5.seahawks-tatupu,curry,hill
my cbs
1.eagles-hobbs,samuel,sheldon,hanson
2.chargers-cromartie,cason,jammer.
3.redskins-rodgers,hall,smoot
4.packers-woodson, harris
my dline
1.vikings.k.williams,p.williams,allen.
2.giants-osi,tuck,canty,kiwanuka
3.redskins-freeney,mathis
4.seahawks-kerney,redding
5.patriots-warren,wilfork,jarvis
my wrs
1.cardinals-boldin,fitzgerald,breaston
2.patriots-moss,galloway,welker
3.bengals-ochocinco,coles,henry
4.steelers-hines,holmes,sweed.
5.broncos-marshall,royal
my safeties
1.ed reed
2.polamalu
3.dawkins
4.sanders
5.landry
my top special teams.
1.bears-hester,gould,manning,maynard
2.chargers-sproles,kaeding,scifres,cromartie
3.cowboys-folk,jones,mcbriar.
4.falcons-norwood,elam
my oline
1.patriots
2.eagles
3.giants
4.titans
5.broncos
my hbs
1.westbrook
2.tomlinson
3.peterson
4.williams
5.jones-drew
my te's
1.gates
2.gonzalez
3.witten
4.clark
5.cooley

PPL REALIZE THIS IS JUST AN OPINION. so no rude comments n yes i left alot of great players off of here plus i came with this off the top of my head so i prolly forgot ppl. plus i did leave the 3-4 dlines off of here cause the linbackers r the dline plus their great dt's new england is switching to a 4-3 this season. plus oline is alot of ppl so i didnt even name the players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Hunterup
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-13, 10:42

My opinion isDE: OsiLB: KampmanDB: Cortland Finnigan
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-13, 10:50

hey Blackice.....Mathis and Freeney play for INDY. You have the Redskins my man.......
Back to top Go down
TheBillsFly
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-13, 16:24

Bills get no love at WR ? Owens Evans and Reed
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-14, 14:59

I got the best d-line on the game with the chargers, phillips and merriman at d-ends both 99 ovrl - then Williams at dt at 90 and the cesaire or whatever his name is at dt at 96 overall. lol i bring stupid heat when im in dime or nickel it should b cheatin. But were talking linebackers so I would say Chargers-Ravens-Steelers-Pats
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-14, 15:29

Dont most consider using the chargers... "cheap" ? Or is that just the Eagles? I use the ravens and i have suggs and another LB on the d line on the ends.
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-14, 17:23

Why is it cheap????? Nobody asked the last person i wooped up on to get the bills he choose them and got owned lol. I dnt care who a person uses if u GAMIN u GAMIN. Play with whom ever you want to but dnt cry when someone with the eagles runs with vick all over you because you got a team with slow D-ends and Linebackers. Its all about matchup and some people just dnt wanna leave there sorry teams in the dust. Thats just my OP
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty2009-09-14, 20:07

yeah its really stupid to call using a good team cheap! i play with raiders and don't care who I play. i hesitate a bit before playing someone who uses the pats or pitt but apart from them everyone is fair game. san diego might have a great d-line but their secondary can be beat and their linebackers aren't the greatest either. so i wouldn't call using the chargers cheap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos got the best LB's in the game?   Whos got the best LB's in the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos got the best LB's in the game?
Page 1 of 1