Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Seymour really wants to play with Oakland.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Seymour really wants to play with Oakland. Empty
PostSubject: Seymour really wants to play with Oakland.   Seymour really wants to play with Oakland. Empty2009-09-12, 15:58

"I didn't demand anything to go there," he said. "I'm happy to go there, and I told them that. But me and my family have never been separated. This was a difficult transition." -Richard Seymour

I read the whole article and I didn't want to try to elaborate into the story anymore. According to Richard Seymour, he said he has maintained contact with Al Davis and Coach Cable throughout the whole trade ordeal..And he hasn't been seperated from his family or anything...That was a key issue in why it took him time to finally come out to Oakland. Yes he did say he was blindsided by the trade....And he hopes not to be franchised, and wishes for a good contract...But he wasn't worried about those issues...He is worried more about his family right now..This whole story was blown out of context by the reporters and media. Thats why Coach Cable didn't discuss it that much, cause he knew Richard was having some personal issues and didn't want to discuss Richard's issues.....Quite frankly it ain't the media's business to know about Richard having problems...Its all cool, let them be haters...Richard Seymour is a RAIDER!!!!
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Seymour really wants to play with Oakland.   Seymour really wants to play with Oakland. Empty2009-09-14, 07:55

here is a link to the press conference
http://raiders.fandome.com/vid...-PC-in-Oakland/
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Seymour really wants to play with Oakland.   Seymour really wants to play with Oakland. Empty2009-09-14, 13:03

I doubt he is gung-ho about playing for them, he is probably just handling the situation with class and is going to play out this year giving it his all. Then he will probably bolt in the offseason.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seymour really wants to play with Oakland.   Seymour really wants to play with Oakland. Empty

Back to top Go down

Seymour really wants to play with Oakland.
Page 1 of 1