Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ever feel like you spend too much...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeKind
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Ever feel like you spend too much... Empty
PostSubject: Ever feel like you spend too much...   Ever feel like you spend too much... Empty2009-09-11, 01:36

...time playing Madden

I used to sit on my behind all day playing Madden. I would miss appointments, show up late for work because I'd be playing the game late the night before, even call out from work pretending to be sick so I could play Madden. I was a bad sinner. I'd get drunk, fornicate, and live like a lazy bum in my parent's basement playing this game.

So what saved me?

Well my grandfather passed away, his life was commited to Jesus Chrsit our Lord and Savior. I never ponderd much the thought of having God in my life, I was an athiest. But then, because of my grandfather's death, I decided to start reading the bible. And boy, how the blessings started to come upon me. I moved from the ghetto to a rich neighborhood, thanks to God. I started showing obedience to Him by cutting out the video games, the masturbation, the drunkness, and I was rewarded. All that time I spend engulfed in sin left me with temporary pleasure, and after that wore off I felt alone and sad. Then by the grace of God I was forgiven for my sins and have been experiencing peace and joy ever since.
Back to top Go down

Ever feel like you spend too much...
Page 1 of 1