Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

passing help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BroncosFan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-07

passing help Empty
PostSubject: passing help   passing help Empty2009-09-07, 14:28

why cant i throw deep ive been using the broncos playbook. should i se a different pllaybook or what its do anoing because marshell either drops the ball or i get picked off
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

passing help Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing help   passing help Empty2009-09-07, 14:41

throwing deep in madden10 is very diffiicult. I suggest ATL, or NO playbooks. I only go deep like once a quarter but i use the texans, panthers, vikings, eagles etc. So i have preety fast WR's but try out those playbooks

PS. Playaction, and pump fakes really work!
Back to top Go down
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

passing help Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing help   passing help Empty2009-09-07, 15:03

Usually deep balls was all about speed, but that has changed and it has become harder or at least now it takes some skills to catch'em. Ive been practicing alot and I'd say its all about possitioning, what I like to do is sorta run into/hug the DB while running down the side line on a fade and then make a little push that'll get you just infront of him, like if you are trying to make a cut for a poste route, but a very gentle cut.

I suggest you spend some time trying this out, eventually you'll get a hang of it and it feels more rewarding than 09 since you actually have to make an effort. Also look for your reciver to beat the CB in Press at the LOS if he gets past him its an easy reception for 20+ yards just remember to keep an eye on the safety Wink Oh yeah, and you need to adjust your speed approshing the red dot on the field, I usualy release sprint a bit before I get there, hard to explain, just keep trying Smile

Quite a few deep plays on Ari PB
Back to top Go down
raptors505
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
raptors505

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-12

passing help Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing help   passing help Empty2009-09-10, 21:42

i only go deep if i see my outside guy is on man to man. when i see that i complete it most of the time. this is going to be hard to explain, but i dont wait long to throw it, because usually when my best receiver is in man to man i am getting blitzed so i wait for him to get about 10-15 yards past the LOS and then lob that s*** deep. i sprint to the spot and the when the ball is almost there i hold onto LT and RT and user catch it. i am pretty decent at it. i use the colts online and reggie wayne isnt the fastest and i can still go deep. i think the big key in going deep is user catching. because otherwise the opposing user and or cpu has to much time to jump the route. so i user catch and beat him to the spot. i pretty much user catch everything to decrease drops and it makes passing more fun. i hope this helps.
the playbooks i have been using are:NO,GB,DEN
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

passing help Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing help   passing help Empty2009-09-10, 22:29

well its tougher than 09 because the speed changes but if i go deep i just position myself in front of the db
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

passing help Empty
PostSubject: Re: passing help   passing help Empty

Back to top Go down

passing help
Page 1 of 1