Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........

Go down 
+3
GadisRKO
SLCdragons102
raidakaoz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
raidakaoz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-08-27

RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty
PostSubject: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-06, 08:57

I play WC offense, and most people I play have my backs covered, and it messes up my whole passing attack. How can you incorporate the RB better so he will be open for catches.
Back to top Go down
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-06, 09:32

Find plays that have routes over the middles for the RB, like where he runs to the rights side of the line and then cuts towards the middle of the field that works for me.
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-06, 11:52

Motion the RB to either side, make sure he is doing a slant towards the sidelines.

This is usually open 50-75% of the time.
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-06, 14:36

spread the ball, dont stay 1 dimensional run too and use some play actions
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-07, 01:24

playactions n slants to the middle or sidelinemotion first.... dope
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-07, 13:51

dope
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-07, 14:30

I run WC as well, and all you need to do is pound the ball with the Far : Twins formation and work out of that. I play the whole game out of that formation and my RB's have like 5 catches each because the defense blitz's to stop my run and there open in the flats. You need to establish a running game first and then the RB's will be open in the pass game.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Deez
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty2009-09-07, 16:20

Hi, I'm new to madden 10 I wanna get better but theres so many mechanics in this game that its retarded to get even decent. if anyone is willing to help me online aim me at EvilTwin0688. I use the Oakland Raiders..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........   RB important to west coast offense passing game but.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

RB important to west coast offense passing game but..........
Page 1 of 1