Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Getting bored of west coast offense

Go down 
+3
trill
"pick6forswag"
GODHORNET17
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

Getting bored of west coast offense Empty
PostSubject: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 10:22

i cant find alot of passing shemes in the book i have guns snugs, doubles, and 5 wide set and the standard far twins, the single back plays/formations are okay i cant find anything money in them i tried makin a scheme with the hb pitch singleback doubles thing but it was an epic fail if anyone has any plays/formations from west coast that i didnt already say ur welcome to help me spice up my standard west coast offense
Back to top Go down
"pick6forswag"
New MS Member
New MS Member
Getting bored of west coast offense 13161-46

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 10:26

come out in 5wide aud to goaline..you'll see the diffirence.
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 10:45

yeah ive done that before with snugs to far twins and it works well
Back to top Go down
trill
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 12:17

I tested out the West Coast yesterday and wasn't too impressed, but I tend to prefer spread-style offenses. WC = lots of work for the fullback and tight ends, so if your team isn't talented at those positions, you should probably look elsewhere. That said, PA TE Leak (I-form I think) is money combined with an effective run game.

I gave the KC PB a whirl, too, and was very happy. Soooo many shotgun looks, if you can establish a run game out of the gun you'll be very hard to beat.
Back to top Go down
I OWn You
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 13:36

forget WEST COAST switch 2 SEATTLE its similar 2 west coast with far tight and stuff but its straight up BEAST!!!! MY O is STraight FIRE Getting bored of west coast offense 898283 i have atleast 10 plays from every formation in that book Singleback Bunch Swap = Money far pro and tight twins = MONEY
Singleback tight doubles = MONEY everthing i this book is MONEY Getting bored of west coast offense 336202 Getting bored of west coast offense 840416
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 14:48

west coast>seattle...west coast has so much more than seattle....i have a scheme outta every formation
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 17:07

yeah man i got hella bored of the west coast haha mix it up its good to have like 3 or 4 good playbooks
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty2009-12-30, 17:20

IM LIKE 3 DEEP IN PB'S.WC I USE MAINLY,ATL(WHEN IM N A RUNNIN MOOD), AND PITTS PB WHEN IM BORED.PITTS PB IS $$$.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting bored of west coast offense   Getting bored of west coast offense Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting bored of west coast offense
Page 1 of 1