Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

2 player mode = unfair ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nocturn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-03

2 player mode = unfair ? Empty
PostSubject: 2 player mode = unfair ?   2 player mode = unfair ? Empty2009-09-03, 03:33

Hi,I bought my copy of Madden 10 yesterday and started 2 games with a friend.What I mentioned was, that the second player has always the minor role in a game. He can't choose plays, is never the QB, etc. . I there another way to have the same rights for both players, instead of changing the controller every few minutes ?Best regardsDaether
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: 2 player mode = unfair ?   2 player mode = unfair ? Empty2009-09-03, 05:07

dude it's always been that way
No way I know of your right next to each other just hand over the controller
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
Nocturn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: 2 player mode = unfair ?   2 player mode = unfair ? Empty2009-09-03, 06:06

HeadHoncho32 wrote:
dude it's always been that way
No way I know of your right next to each other just hand over the controller
I hated it ALL the time! 
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: 2 player mode = unfair ?   2 player mode = unfair ? Empty2009-09-03, 19:58

edit: No there is no other way....

This has pissed me off for years and they have never fixed it..... I agree handing off the controller every turnover/touchdown is a pain in the ass. I wish both players could choose the play and whoever selects the play gets to be the quarterback. That's how it was in the 2k series and I preferred the co-op play in that series much better. Another major factor that made 2k better for co-op is that whoever the qb was, the 2nd player would automatically be switched to the running back or WR/TE right after catching the ball, rather than having to do it manually like it madden. (I know you can hit "B" or circle to switch the receiver while the ball is traveling in the air, but that's not as convenient).
I would hate to have 3 people playing with you on your team, and what are you supposed to do??? just go in a big circle handing off different controllers.?!?!?! I can't imagine this would be hard to implement, they could easily even make it a setting so you have an option of turning it on or off.....
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 2 player mode = unfair ?   2 player mode = unfair ? Empty2009-09-03, 21:26

I think it's pretty stupid how you can only play the computer. I think they should've made it like NBA 2K9 where EVERYONE is a different position and you play REAL people. I know it's possible, yeah it might be a lil slow from time to time but hell, it would be so fun. I was seriously let down when I found out you could only play the computer. And Dizz1e you have alot of good ideas they should make you a madden executive lol.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 2 player mode = unfair ?   2 player mode = unfair ? Empty2009-09-03, 22:13

yo i love being the WR or RB!!! running routes is my favorite part of co-op. me and Swag use to run that s***, maybe we'll try it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 player mode = unfair ?   2 player mode = unfair ? Empty

Back to top Go down

2 player mode = unfair ?
Page 1 of 1