Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NE playbook Trips TE scheme

Go down 
+11
ZPederson11
TheAlchemist
instantclassic91
KODOUBLE24
W A V Y D R E
miked152
SiCkOnDaStiCk
stlr13
Mister_JP
62YSailUnion
cushy23
15 posters
AuthorMessage
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-12-07

NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty
PostSubject: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-02, 20:15

Here are some of my favorite plays to use in this great passing PB.
Gun Trips TE- Deep Fork
The circle reciever is doing a corner route, hit him as soon as the two deep routes cross
Vs man coverage dump off to the delayed TE route for a big gain and/or slant the HB out
If you notice your opponent switches to a buzz zone to cover the corner instead of covering the flats hit the L1 reciever underneath the coverage
Gun Trips TE- Slot Screen
Put the running back in a slant out
Put the TE in a slant in
Slowly drift the Qb towrds the TE side and throw it to the screen.
If its blanketed Either dump it off to the TE or HB as these routes beat man coverage

Gun Trips TE- HB Off Tackle
Slide protect agressive
If you see a LB or DB next to the LT, motion the circle towards the O-line and hike it as soon as he reaches the LT.
Then just follow the LG for 5-7 yards

Gun Trips TE- HB Angle
The first thing you want to do is put your fastest WR at square .
Then hot route him to a slant in
Put the TE in a slant in to create a blocker for more yards after the catch
Before you hike it motion the square reciever all the way over to the right to cause the opponent to lose focus on the middle of the field.
Then throw it to the HB when he gets open
If your opponent is running bump n run man coverage put the square reciver in a drag and motion him and hike it as soon as he crosses the L1 reciever.

Last edited by cushy23 on 2009-09-03, 01:45; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-02, 20:27

ty this helps so much
Back to top Go down
cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-03, 01:49

I hope this helped
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-04, 13:06

best offensive post ive seen so far for madden10. nice and thanks
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-15, 15:55

great post man im runnin gun dbls at the moment but will try these out
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-15, 16:59

labbed it its decent but would be locked up by delay bnr nanos usering screen and some fag d's.
Back to top Go down
miked152
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
miked152

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-15, 17:55

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
labbed it its decent but would be locked up by delay bnr nanos usering screen and some fag d's.

alot of schemes will be locked up by that
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-15, 18:09

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:

lol ye it would... deep fork takes to long to develop .. if nano ... slot screen can b stop by a DE contain..

but nice post brah
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-15, 20:37

Cushy get at me,i mean if you want to play some madden that is.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 00:16

i run gun trips but not how this guy does...the HB angle play u should take the TE and have him run a Fade the inside WR run a slant in ..if the D is in man hike after he takes one step...he will beat his man off the line for a big gain and will have space cuz the TE clear room with his fade route..if they in zone motion him all the way to the right and snap before he sets...then u have a quick bullet pass to the slot WR or u can hit your motion WR towards the sidelines...the Angle route by the HB is your 3rd look.. this formation is beast this and the trio in steelers playbook are some of the best passing formations on the game i think
Back to top Go down
TheAlchemist
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheAlchemist

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 06:21

the deep fork isnt that great i could shut that down with a fag D i have and a nano
Back to top Go down
ZPederson11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 15:18

nice thanks bro
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN_005
New MS Member
New MS Member
ASSASSIN_005

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 15:32

itll be my new PB

macpat
New MS Member
New MS Member
macpat

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 15:34

I can never get those slot screens to work; never enough time or something ridiculous happens. I do use the Titans...I'm probably the only guy with the titans who not only throws 75% of the time, throws to the wr's and te's probably more than CJ. Good opp. key in on him to often.
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN_005
New MS Member
New MS Member
ASSASSIN_005

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 15:36

macpat wrote:
I can never get those slot screens to work; never enough time or something ridiculous happens. I do use the Titans...I'm probably the only guy with the titans who not only throws 75% of the time, throws to the wr's and te's probably more than CJ. Good opp. key in on him to often.

lol...I just found out how to do it NE playbook Trips TE scheme 478291

EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 16:11

Yeah, the slot screen works as long as the D doesn't know its coming. Bullet pass to the sideline and this should lead the WR up the field instead of the RIDICULOUS stop and go animation they threw in to monitor screen passes.
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN_005
New MS Member
New MS Member
ASSASSIN_005

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 16:16

Most of the time i o blind screens like run to the opposite side from the screen so they dont know where they are....lol

cushy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
cushy23

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-16, 20:11

TheAlchemist wrote:
the deep fork isnt that great i could shut that down with a fag D i have and a nano

I am fully aware that nano's shut this scheme down, but this is more of a sim style scheme. Its just something to throw into your arsenal. Im not saying run these 3 plays the whole game and you will win an MLG event....
Back to top Go down
jeffreyhendricks
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-19

PostSubject: Offensive MONEY PLAY all day!   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty2009-09-19, 13:36

By the way!! On Gun Trips TE- Pats Slants, you should motion your (X or NE playbook Trips TE scheme 634362 ) to the right for the quick hit to the sideline of course, bt pay attention to LB/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 930632 and B/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 859845 Circle. Hot rot route the inside slot (LB/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 930632 ) on a slant to the middle and B/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 859845 to a slant to the Sidelines!! (B should be open even on cover 2, especially the motioned reciever) and the delay routes are good options as well.

Or: (Vs man and zones)
1. X/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 634362 on a fade. (primary throw once he cuts upfield)
2. LB/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 930632 on a streak to free up fade.
3. Send B/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 859845 on any route you desire but vs man i strongly recommend an out/slant/drag!
4. you could still motion your X/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 634362 reciever and he always beats man coverage. and the LB/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 930632 receiver running a slant to the middle or B/ NE playbook Trips TE scheme 859845 , and the delay/BLUE routes are open as well vs man and zone.

Jeffro Da Beast is my gamertag [Xbox 360], send a message for more plays.. and there are plays that even the incredible NE Ebook doesnt deliver out of Shotgun that i have came to find out was MONEY!

OH YEA- i use everybody so it doesnt matter who i use....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE playbook Trips TE scheme   NE playbook Trips TE scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

NE playbook Trips TE scheme
Page 1 of 1