Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

In need of desperate help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bjmel1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-02

In need of desperate help Empty
PostSubject: In need of desperate help   In need of desperate help Empty2009-09-02, 04:11

Im playing as the rams and I know their s*** but somehow after only a few minor additions Im 80ovr. After starting the season with a shutout and 30 point win on all-pro as well as preaseason dominance I decided to step it up to all madden. To my surprise I am just useless at stopping the pass and running the ball. Since the shutout Im averaging 40 points against me with most QBs throwing 4-5 tds a game with 3 158.3 Qb ratings, I think my biggest issue is sacks, not matter what I do I can't get to the Qb I have had 2 in 5 games (including the shutout). I haven't just run out of ideas and come straight here I have been looking at the threads for a few days and have tried some stuff but still no improvement.

Also I go as a D-lineman and can't pressure at all, I looked at the controller settings and it says when engaged everything is unused except for the jumpup and try and swat(triangle) The right joystick says unused but according to this forum that is the special moves control. Anyone else had this problem?

Also averaging 2.8 yard with S-Jax, any tips? i have labbed but still can"t findout how to get pressure>
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: In need of desperate help   In need of desperate help Empty2009-09-02, 08:10

i do well online but against the comp on all madden i still win but my d is a disgrace, same s*** happens to me....

I think the only difference between me and you is that i control the FS/SS and CB and i get user picks, but still... these guys pile on the points, i never lose but it gets old when the opposing score is in the 40's
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: In need of desperate help   In need of desperate help Empty2009-09-02, 08:49

bjmel1 wrote:
Im playing as the rams and I know their s*** but somehow after only a few minor additions Im 80ovr. After starting the season with a shutout and 30 point win on all-pro as well as preaseason dominance I decided to step it up to all madden. To my surprise I am just useless at stopping the pass and running the ball. Since the shutout Im averaging 40 points against me with most QBs throwing 4-5 tds a game with 3 158.3 Qb ratings, I think my biggest issue is sacks, not matter what I do I can't get to the Qb I have had 2 in 5 games (including the shutout). I haven't just run out of ideas and come straight here I have been looking at the threads for a few days and have tried some stuff but still no improvement.

Also I go as a D-lineman and can't pressure at all, I looked at the controller settings and it says when engaged everything is unused except for the jumpup and try and swat(triangle) The right joystick says unused but according to this forum that is the special moves control. Anyone else had this problem?

Also averaging 2.8 yard with S-Jax, any tips? i have labbed but still can"t findout how to get pressure>

dont blitz unless its a running situation.
play fag D with a QB spy.
control a line backer that has low awarness in yellow/purple/or blue zone.
bring your saftys into the box.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of desperate help   In need of desperate help Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of desperate help
Page 1 of 1