Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vikings Defense help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SDSirwin
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Vikings Defense help Empty
PostSubject: Vikings Defense help   Vikings Defense help Empty2009-09-01, 18:58

i know that the vikings have amazing blittzing people but i cant find the perfect scheme... what scheme would be the best... like nickle /3 4/ Flat...ect.. hit me up and tell me what PB and type. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Defense help   Vikings Defense help Empty2009-09-01, 20:44

there a 46 team to the core

learn it ull let up 7 to 10 pts a game
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Defense help   Vikings Defense help Empty2009-09-02, 16:33

You have to be versatile with your playcalling regardless, 4-6 is a beast against the run, but I find it to be pretty weak against the pass. If they have anymore then 2 receivers I wouldn't recommend using it. But I will give you 2 plays to start out with sense I'm also a Vikings fan! lol. Dime Flat Cover 2 - Used obviously in passing situations mainy short passes, be sure to go to kevin and pat williams and hit X and down on the left stick or with xbox A and down on the left stick. Make your DE's especially Jared Allen blitz the outside, and what that does is force them out of the pocket because of Pat And Kevin and then sometimes allows for easy sacks by Jared Allen or Ray Edwards. I would be Jared Allen if I where you because manually controlling him puts alot more pressure on the QB and forces the opposition to make mistakes. Now, if it's a running play, I would come out in a 4-6 man to man scheme like the 2 Man under, hit R1 and up on the RIGHT stick or LB and up on RIGHT stick for xbox to make your MLB stay in the middle of the field. If it's a power running back hit R1 and DOWN to move your LB's closer to the LOS. If it's a speed back hit R1 and UP to spread your LB's out because usually they'll try to get to the outside. Hope these 2 plays helps.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Defense help   Vikings Defense help Empty2009-09-02, 16:50

im usin the vikings on a franchise and i love there run D
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Defense help   Vikings Defense help Empty2009-09-02, 19:28

dUPxBTefft23 wrote:
im usin the vikings on a franchise and i love there run D
yeah i just dont get how there only 2 bars for rushing d when they have been the best rushing d in the league for 2 years now especially with ej henderson back, makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Defense help   Vikings Defense help Empty2009-09-04, 10:01

DaBigBangTheory wrote:
there a 46 team to the core

learn it ull let up 7 to 10 pts a game

I mix in the Jets Def PB. Sub K. Williams at end for J.Allen then put Allen at OLB. It works pretty well if you manual control OLB opposite Williams. People will run opposite him if they see you in a 3-4.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Defense help   Vikings Defense help Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikings Defense help
Page 1 of 1