Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Show some class!

Go down 
+7
TheDon270
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
joeydee14
crackajack
jsmall28
panthersfreak89
brazil
11 posters
AuthorMessage
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-08-31, 22:45

Sad

You got lucky!

You cheated!

The game ripped me off!

EA sucks!

When you lose, don't be a sore loser and make excuses. Show some class!

Very Happy

Last edited by brazil on 2009-08-31, 22:52; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-15

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-08-31, 22:48

ya i hate when ppl ****** about the game.. and the only time i dont say good game is if its a guy who always goes for 2, always goes for it on 4th, etc.

but ya, your exactly right
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-08-31, 23:51

yes this can definitely get annoying. sometimes, people will have legitimate gripes, but not often. i understand complaining a little bit when someone doesn't get a win on a holding call on a made FG, but madden will never be perfect. EA is trying their best, whether you want to admit it or not, sometimes the reason you lose if because of, well, you!
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-01, 00:24

ya i hate that crap i played a dude earlier gamertag was somekide4242 beat him 24 to 7 then he gets on there sends me a voice msg saying ur gay u suck u r a ****** 4 using dallas. but get this he used the steelers i mean wtf is this about complaining cuz he lost with one of the best teams on madden.
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-01, 00:45

the days are long gone of ppl losing with grace. no1 likes to lose but sometimes when you just get flat out played, credit needs to be given to the guys that hand the whoopin. a lot of times ill play a guy and ill play legit no cheating or anything and ill get msg sayin how i cheated or whatever
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-01, 04:06

i only get mad when my opp cheeses or darren mcfadden fumbles twice in the red zone on two different drives and then a 3rd redzone drive followed by another fumble this time by bush. 3 drives in a row and all of them result in a fumble dont tell me that isnt bs.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-01, 06:52

I can relate to this.....look, yesterday I finally got online to play. I went against this dude named mad_most_wanted....he was a lvl 17 69-23 record...I was just a level 1 who was 1-1, I beat a lvl 2, lost to this lvl 5 guy cause of dmac fumbling in the redzone two times. Eli, I feel your pain, it happened to me...but back to the story against this lvl 17...it was tied 7-7 at the end of the 3rd quarter. I gave this guy hell all game, as soon as the 4th quarter starts, he pauses the game. It says waiting on peer to resume online play....then it says the connection to your peer has been lost which waas odd..not even 3 minutes later, I get my stats of the game emailed to me, saying I lost 21-7.. I sent this guy 2 emails asking him wtf and everything else...he never responded.....

Last edited by TheDon270 on 2009-09-01, 06:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-01, 13:13

TheDon270 wrote:
I can relate to this.....look, yesterday I finally got online to play. I went against this dude named mad_most_wanted....he was a lvl 17 69-23 record...I was just a level 1 who was 1-1, I beat a lvl 2, lost to this lvl 5 guy cause of dmac fumbling in the redzone two times. Eli, I feel your pain, it happened to me...but back to the story against this lvl 17...it was tied 7-7 at the end of the 3rd quarter. I gave this guy hell all game, as soon as the 4th quarter starts, he pauses the game. It says waiting on peer to resume online play....then it says the connection to your peer has been lost which waas odd..not even 3 minutes later, I get my stats of the game emailed to me, saying I lost 21-7.. I sent this guy 2 emails asking him wtf and everything else...he never responded.....

no wonder he's level 17 with that record. he probably does that to low level ranked players because he's thinkin he's gona get an easy win, then you show em up, he glitches you for the easy win. damn those madden glitchin nerds!!!
Back to top Go down
BullsFanInMia
New MS Member
New MS Member
BullsFanInMia

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-01, 19:54

I was playing vs some guy and I had just fumbled the ball with a minute and something. He got a 1st down and I was out of timeouts I wrote him a message saying "Good Game" and he replied back but with 2 seconds left he called timeout and kicked a FG. I was just laughing.
Back to top Go down
TimothyP Hustle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-05, 08:41

I got the three fg holding calls in a row in a random select game versus my madden buddy I've been playing with for over ten years. We go back and forth but after that we both laughed so hard. I couldn't evenn get mad. I got him back a few days later when I broke his 15 game win streak online. If you don't have a close madden friend your missing out. It reminds me why I play. Cheaters, glitchers, whatever, sit at home all day, nothin else going on for them except a fake record. Must suck to be so isolated and lonely that you make yourself feel better by trying to ruin someone else's experience.
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty2009-09-05, 16:54

I was playing some one from my online franchise today, Me titans, him eagles.

SO the dude was constanly using Vick. I pulled out VY and started scrambling like a ****** for over 100 yards on I'll say around 6-8 carries. dancer

He sends me an PM saying I'm a bum for Scrambling Shocked and a glitcher for Blitzing every down LMAO ( I stuffed him at the goaline every time, when he had Vick performing random Scrambles)
sex
Needless to say, Everytime I did something amazing on D or O he would send me a message saying BS, and Lucky b****. lol!

People really need to have a sense of class.
I called him out to the game because He was dissing my Online lvl, saying how much better he is. I showed him up nonetheless, 24-18. He got a after game GG from me, I didn't get one back. lmfao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show some class! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show some class!   Show some class! Empty

Back to top Go down

Show some class!
Page 1 of 1