Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
millertime2480
New MS Member
New MS Member
millertime2480

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt Empty
PostSubject: Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt   Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt Empty2009-08-30, 18:47

Hey I'm not sure if this has been posted...i figured it out a while ago and it just helped me out so I'd figure I'd post it. If you opponent is running a fake punt run you can easily recognize it. Press RT and up on the right analog stick to see your play. You'll notice that no icons come up above the offensive players. By this is mean there are no X, A, Y, B or LB icons above their head. If the icons are there they are punting or running a fake punt pass. This is just a helpful trick that can be the difference in some games.
Back to top Go down
GadisRKO
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt   Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt Empty2009-08-30, 19:23

good to know, I had one punk run fakes every other punt, annoying. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt   Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt Empty2009-08-30, 20:12

Thanks man, good to know.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt   Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt Empty2009-08-30, 20:57

ugh, i hate the fake punt run. i think its my #1 least favorite play.

thanks for the tip, ive never seen or heard of this before.
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt   Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt Empty2009-09-01, 15:50

Or, when the other team picks "punt" on the playcall screen, just ask madden. When the opponent is running a fake punt run or pass, madden will give you all punt return plays, but if the other team actually picked a real punt, madden will give you punt block plays.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt   Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt Empty

Back to top Go down

Glitch to recognize if your opponent is faking the punt
Page 1 of 1