Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?   Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins? Empty2009-08-30, 16:07

I have been using multi-D but wanted to see what others have been using..
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?   Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins? Empty2009-08-30, 18:28

im a 46 user forever but with the redskins i think its aboslute cheese this defense formation the nickel 1 - 5 - 5 but cnt lie its cuases a lot of turnsovers so ocnfusing i jus run it down there throat but ul lhave haynesowrth there try the nickel 1 - 5 - 5 pick the jets pb bro its got 6 differnte 3 - 4 46 normal nick 1- 5 -5 prob the best pb in the game
Back to top Go down
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?   Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins? Empty2009-08-31, 19:08

Anyone with insight on the best defense for the skins?
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?   Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins? Empty2009-09-01, 15:47

You can run 46 with any team, just need to have some stick on D. Which playbook are you using right now with them?
Back to top Go down
dlgunn
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dlgunn

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?   Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins? Empty2009-09-03, 09:53

I just use the regular redskins def playbook. The 4-3 is good at stopping most runs because all 3 linebackers are fast and Haynesworth is a beast in the middle. Also, in the Dime package, switch it to the linebacker pass rush package. That puts Orakpo at one DE and Macintosh at the other DE. Good speed to get pressure with just 4 guys. The best pass def play I found in the Dime normal is cover 2 buc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?   Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best defensive playbook for the skins?
Page 1 of 1