Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Best Defensive Playbook?

Go down 
+26
jd7680
s0liddy
Maverick Man 3
Neon Deon
KING FLOCKA
irishCoffee
VinniePaz24
devin25
jayfury
so much swag
portis2694
D_Cash
Dizz1e
Sir Edward of Bananas
chaoticbuc3125
hoes-want-it
Madden's Finest 200
hhh1
B-__-R-__-B
dallas4life
Vaughnilla619
Th3 Ac3r
chrisc2006
Sun
GODHORNET17
Modrewgnu
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Best Defensive Playbook?
NYJ
Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg33%Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg
 33% [ 737 ]
Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg10%Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg
 10% [ 216 ]
Cover 2
Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg6%Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg
 6% [ 141 ]
Multiple D
Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg17%Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg
 17% [ 390 ]
BAL
Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg12%Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg
 12% [ 277 ]
NE
Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg8%Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg
 8% [ 170 ]
Other
Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg14%Best Defensive Playbook? Back_catg
 14% [ 306 ]
Total Votes : 2237

AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Best Defensive Playbook? Empty
PostSubject: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-17, 22:40

What do you guys think the best defensive playbook is?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-17, 22:42

wooooo first vote
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-17, 22:43

Jets is nice, but I like to use Prowl so I vote NE.
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-17, 23:03

Jets
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-17, 23:03

J-E-T-S JETS
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-17, 23:29

jets 17 chargers 14
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 00:01

I am a 46 fan, but i know a lot of people like the jets pb this year
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 00:07

Nate the great didn't feel like being so great today... wow some birthday today was.

Multiple D baby, hands down
Back to top Go down
dallas4life
New MS Member
New MS Member
dallas4life

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 02:08

philly
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 02:16

TEN anybody??? lol im rockin that 4-4 split right now it workin wonders for me but all these PB's are nice if ya know how to use them properly.
Back to top Go down
hhh1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 04:27

I use jets and NE play book
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 04:34

TEN hands down lol. I cant believe thats not an option. I wish i could run the 4-4, but i cant scheme around it, but if you play some1 that can use the 4-4 really well, you're in for a long day. Sgibs uses the 4-4 and he was doing 3 man nanos lol. I was like wtf. scratch with the 4-4 you really don't know where the pressure is coming from, thats why its so tuff.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 04:44

I'm da ish in madden wrote:
TEN hands down lol. I cant believe thats not an option. I wish i could run the 4-4, but i cant scheme around it, but if you play some1 that can use the 4-4 really well, you're in for a long day. Sgibs uses the 4-4 and he was doing 3 man nanos lol. I was like wtf. Best Defensive Playbook? Icon_scratch with the 4-4 you really don't know where the pressure is coming from, thats why its so tuff.

is that really possible??? lol i cant see how but i dont doubt that you can. lol that'd be crazy to face a 3 man nano! im still trippin over the fact u can actually do it. lol
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 04:47

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
TEN hands down lol. I cant believe thats not an option. I wish i could run the 4-4, but i cant scheme around it, but if you play some1 that can use the 4-4 really well, you're in for a long day. Sgibs uses the 4-4 and he was doing 3 man nanos lol. I was like wtf. Best Defensive Playbook? Icon_scratch with the 4-4 you really don't know where the pressure is coming from, thats why its so tuff.

is that really possible??? lol i cant see how but i dont doubt that you can. lol that'd be crazy to face a 3 man nano! im still trippin over the fact u can actually do it. lol
my friend who got blown out 44-6 and I both looked @ the replays. It was a 3 man nano. it probably can be easily blocked by slide protecting, but like i said the heat was coming from so many different places so you couldn't really know which way to slide to.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 04:49

B-__-R-__-B wrote:

my friend who got blown out 44-6 and I both looked @ the replays. It was a 3 man nano. it probably can be easily blocked by slide protecting, but like i said the heat was coming from so many different places so you couldn't really know which way to slide to.

so did he have decent enough coverage behind it or were there some throwing lanes? did he audible down from a nickle or dime into a 4-4??? lol
Back to top Go down
Madden's Finest 200
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 04:53

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

so did he have decent enough coverage behind it or were there some throwing lanes? did he audible down from a nickle or dime into a 4-4??? lol
it was good coverage, and he did audible down into 4-4 and goaline. Not sure what formation tho he audibled down from.
Back to top Go down
hoes-want-it
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 15:02

i need a good Dfense play that can stop the pass and the run...will somebody plz tekk me a good D play
Back to top Go down
chaoticbuc3125
New MS Member
New MS Member
chaoticbuc3125

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-18, 20:39

Jets..!!!
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-19, 04:26

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

it was good coverage, and he did audible down into 4-4 and goaline. Not sure what formation tho he audibled down from.

thats crazy a 3 man nano i wish i couldve watched it
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-19, 16:09

I'm going with the Jets on this one, 3-4, 1-5-5, Odd Split, so much to work with
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-20, 05:50

JETS has everything you need. Boom........ EXPLOSIVE!
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-21, 21:08

Easily NYJ, they got my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
portis2694
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-21, 21:19

wat makes the jets D good?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-21, 21:22

the 3-4, 46, and 155 im assuming... thats all i can see. lol
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty2010-01-22, 12:42

clevland!!!!!!!! best sh!t in the 3-4 i've seen plus they got the 1-5-5....i f*ck's with plus i'm killing n!gga's with it and they got my wide blitz scheme i lovbe using in it!!! ha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Defensive Playbook?   Best Defensive Playbook? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Defensive Playbook?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next