Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty
PostSubject: Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs   Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty2009-08-30, 12:38

Ok im olny allowing 25 yrds a game on the ground a game, but i just got wrecked by this guy using the titans if i had him beat otuside he just ran a pitch ifi had outsie contianed clogged it right up the middle most of the time he was in the singleback ace formation 2 wr 2te 1 rb out of the tennesse playbook, im just wondering if ne body has a play of out of the 46 pb tat stops all runs outside n inside to like 4 yrds or less with not to much set up anybody- chris johnson was made way to good thats prob y i had a problem but get back

81 - 15 PS3 ranked 98
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs   Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty2009-08-30, 14:58

there's not really a play that would stop the inside and outside runs. maybe outside blitz form 46 bear. but, you have to make it look like you have the outside contained, so he changes his play, then have the middle contained. you have to fool your opponent.
Back to top Go down
DaBigBangTheory
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs   Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty2009-08-30, 15:15

its hard to do that with 46 casue ur lb move so much shows where everybody is n when u ss drops dwon
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs   Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty2009-08-30, 15:56

46 normal, outside rush- pinch and crash line put the blitzing SS and OLB in contain. User the player thats man up on HB. Um, make sure its a run before you run this.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs   Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty2009-08-30, 16:05

DaBigBangTheory wrote:
Ok im olny allowing 25 yrds a game on the ground a game, but i just got wrecked by this guy using the titans if i had him beat otuside he just ran a pitch ifi had outsie contianed clogged it right up the middle most of the time he was in the singleback ace formation 2 wr 2te 1 rb out of the tennesse playbook, im just wondering if ne body has a play of out of the 46 pb tat stops all runs outside n inside to like 4 yrds or less with not to much set up anybody- chris johnson was made way to good thats prob y i had a problem but get back

81 - 15 PS3 ranked 98
ok first of all dont crash ur line when playin the titans jus pitch ur line and spread ur lbs and watch the RB with ur FS or LB i am nasty at stoppin the run and i shut down CJ everytime i play them im lvl 11 66-33 and i also only give up like 20 yds rushing
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs   Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty2009-08-31, 19:16

you shift your d line strong side...and he runs weak side.
you pinch your d line...and he runs outside.
you spread your LBs...and he runs up the gut.

When you make shifts, he can see them and will adjust accordingly.
What to do? Disguise your run defense!

example 1: instead of "pinch d line" you "crash d line in", it will have the same effect without tipping him off.

example 2: you shift your d line strong side, and he runs weak side, only this time you have a weak side blitz coming. Boom!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs   Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs Empty

Back to top Go down

Run stuffer plays - outside and inside runs
Page 1 of 1