Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty
PostSubject: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 00:28

I just recently stated using the ravens if uguys that like the ravens got any def tips fo me taht would be great thnx!
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 00:44

might sound nuts... but I put suggs at LDE, Jonhson at RDE, Lewis at MLB, and 2 speed LBs on the outside. Suggs is a 99 when put on the D-line, and Johnson gets a huge boost.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 01:10

ok i understand suggs but wat do u do with ngata he is a sick dlineman?
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 01:18

He stays at DT... right smack in the middle. If you run the 3-4 you have an incredible line with those mods, and your slowest LB is Lewis at an 83ish... the others should be 86 speed. Speed matters in this game.
Back to top Go down
Cyclone1015
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 01:30

ok saounds good
so it would be suggs (LE) ngata(NT) Johnson (RE)
and then olb's? rey lewis ILB other ILB?
i think barnes is one outside linebacker but wat about the other mlb and the other olb who should they be
Back to top Go down
OakKyd
New MS Member
New MS Member
OakKyd

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 02:01

Make sure you have Jamel McClain Starting on inside or out. He drills people every time. And Tarvaris Gooden is a good guy to have on D

And also this will sound crazy, But put Lardarius Webb in at strong safety. Speed matters and he is involved in every play because of his closing speed. So you basically have batman and robin at safety
Back to top Go down
jnowa692
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 02:42

i also use the ravens and wat psu saidi is exactly the same thing i do. the nano blitz with that formation is sick. good work psu
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 10:54

I never tried web in at safety, ill have to try that.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 15:01

you have to have a good blitzing game with the ravens, too. basically what they are built for. and, don't worry about runs up the middle, ngata stops them 90% of the time.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty2009-08-30, 17:01

I blitz every play with the ravens unless its end of the game and they are going deep. Even then I blitz most of the time too haha. Pressure = turnovers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?   Ravens my new team any defenive tips ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens my new team any defenive tips ?
Page 1 of 1