Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense

Go down 
+4
Militant X 1
ldogray52
D_Cash
ravensfan#20
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ravensfan#20
New MS Member
New MS Member
ravensfan#20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-06

ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty
PostSubject: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-07, 14:19

ravens are my team im a huge fan but i cant run pass or do anything on offense i end up scoring at least two touchdowns a game zero of witch are on offense i really need help with my ground game and passing game i can hold almost anybody to 14 points or less so its a tie or i win but i want to establish a offensive strategy so i will win almost all of my games if you have any plays tips or anything that would be great. thanks
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-07, 14:27

What playbook do you use offensively ?
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
ravensfan#20
New MS Member
New MS Member
ravensfan#20

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-07, 15:27

run'n'gun
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-07, 15:28

I suggest a switch, try out West Coast, PHI, KC, or NE.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
ldogray52
New MS Member
New MS Member
ldogray52

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-07, 21:31

Use All three ground weapons in Rice, Mcgahee, and Mcclain. Rice for tosses,counters and screens. Mcgahee for between the tackles running and some outside runs because of his stiffarm. Finally Mcclain for short yard , jumbo package, up the gut runs.

For the pass? Dink and dunk all day with Heap and mason, and don't forget screens and routes to the flats with your backs. Flacco is better in this game than u would think. Use drags and other short range routes to keep the d guessing on third down. Occaisionally i hit Heap on some solid Medium routes.( post,corner,etc.)

Slow and steady Baby!!! Let Ray Ray and company take care of the rest!! GO RAVENS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-07, 21:34

ldogray52 wrote:
Use All three ground weapons in Rice, Mcgahee, and Mcclain. Rice for tosses,counters and screens. Mcgahee for between the tackles running and some outside runs because of his stiffarm. Finally Mcclain for short yard , jumbo package, up the gut runs.

For the pass? Dink and dunk all day with Heap and mason, and don't forget screens and routes to the flats with your backs. Flacco is better in this game than u would think. Use drags and other short range routes to keep the d guessing on third down. Occaisionally i hit Heap on some solid Medium routes.( post,corner,etc.)

Slow and steady Baby!!! Let Ray Ray and company take care of the rest!! GO RAVENS!!!!

^^^ what he said! lol!
Back to top Go down
ldogray52
New MS Member
New MS Member
ldogray52

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-08, 00:26

Anybody else think the Cheifs are gonna get crushed Sunday?
Back to top Go down
TevynS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-08, 20:07

i play with the chiefs playbook and i play with the ravens quite a bit and what i usually do is call alota PA rollout plays to get joe flacco out of the pocket where hes dangerous. Rolling out opens up holes in zones and if its man coverage theres no chance that everyone will be covered. In short yardage 3rd downs i usually pound the ball with mclain or put chris peerman at RB(because of his speed) and run a toss play to catch the defense off guard
Back to top Go down
stanley02
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-09, 14:07

ldogray52 wrote:

Yeah that is my game plan too with the Ravens. I also like using the Raven formation where they move a tackle over to make an unbalanced line. If you can get Rice outside he picks up a few yards. The only bad thing about those formations is that it has the automatic motion and players can pick up on it after running the play, but then you use the play action plays.

I'll be at the game on Sunday and the chiefs don't have a chance.
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-09, 22:42

i would use west coast pb its definetely the best for the ravens style offense and if you dont llike that you need to try NE
Back to top Go down
get beasted 18
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-10, 14:27

basically the ravens defense is there offense..lol... but when i play with the ravens i just use short playaction routes, short routes, and run alot.. playactions because it make the defense come up and it may open up some routes , short routes cuz mason , heap, and clayton are good route runners, and run the ball cuz of Joe Flacco's accuracy is not really that good. try that kind of stuff...
Back to top Go down
ldogray52
New MS Member
New MS Member
ldogray52

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty2009-09-12, 20:33

stanley02 wrote:
ldogray52 wrote:

Yeah that is my game plan too with the Ravens. I also like using the Raven formation where they move a tackle over to make an unbalanced line. If you can get Rice outside he picks up a few yards. The only bad thing about those formations is that it has the automatic motion and players can pick up on it after running the play, but then you use the play action plays.

I'll be at the game on Sunday and the chiefs don't have a chance.

Oh man!! I'm Jealous!! I'm from Portland OR. and i'll be at the bar cheering on the purple and black. Ray Ray all Day!!! Ravens to the bowl in 2010!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense   ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense Empty

Back to top Go down

ravens are my team but im havin trouble on offense
Page 1 of 1