Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

iraq + madden = hours of lab time.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sageops
New MS Member
New MS Member
sageops

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-28

iraq + madden = hours of lab time. Empty
PostSubject: iraq + madden = hours of lab time.   iraq + madden = hours of lab time. Empty2009-08-29, 06:49

Hey fam, just wanted to stop in and say "what's up."

I'm stationed in Iraq at the moment, got Madden 10 after preordering it a few months ago. I've been lurking on this site for quite some time now, figured its time to change it up outta chameleon mode and accumulate some knowledge with you all.

No XBL here because the internet is mad slow, but I run weekly tournaments around here when there is time. I'm ready to get back stateside and resume busting heads online.

I'll be around, so i'll see you in the forums.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: iraq + madden = hours of lab time.   iraq + madden = hours of lab time. Empty2009-08-29, 10:17

WELCOME to Madden-School man. more power to ya for being in Iraq, i hope things are goin as good as they can over there for you and yours.

but if you're ever lookin for a break from all that, we got a good madden site here, with cool people. so if you're ever lookin to talk madden or football, hit up the chatbox.

and as for tips, theyre every where on our forums!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: iraq + madden = hours of lab time.   iraq + madden = hours of lab time. Empty2009-08-29, 11:10

welcome to the site! glad to have sumone fightin for our country comin on here and wantin to b a part of the site.. glad to have u here and come join us sumtime in the chatbox
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: iraq + madden = hours of lab time.   iraq + madden = hours of lab time. Empty2009-08-29, 13:10

Welcome to the site bro!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iraq + madden = hours of lab time.   iraq + madden = hours of lab time. Empty

Back to top Go down

iraq + madden = hours of lab time.
Page 1 of 1