Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release Empty
PostSubject: receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release   receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release Empty2009-07-23, 09:25

just wanted to shoot the community a quick notice. about 2 months ago i bought UFC Undisputed from Buy.com 2 weeks before the game was released. they sell games for 52.99 and i believe the shipping was free, so i went for it.

but when given the option for next day delivery, i thought to myself "shit, would they send the game early?!?! nawwwww" but i did it anyway, it's an extra $12, but think of it this way, its only a $1 for each hour the game came early.

so 12 hours isnt a long time, but to play a video game it is! haha. when i ordered UFC, i came home from work for lunch at about 12pm, and i saw the package sitting on my door. so i had 12 hours of sparring before the entire community showed up online... and then i dominated everyone... EVERYONE.

i dont see why Madden 10 would be any different. so probably this weekend, or maybe sometime during next week (im in no hurry) i'll be ordering Madden 10 from buy.com and adding on the next day delivery, and im like 99 sure i'll get the game 12 hours early.

i've told a lot of you about this before, and i just wanted to make sure im not leaving anyone out of the loop. don't blame me if you do this and it doesn't show up to your house early, all i know is UFC got here early when i ordered it in this manner. WHO KNOWS, maybe you dont even need to do the next day delivery and it will still come early... but im not risking that. i want my game early!
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release   receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release Empty2009-07-23, 09:37

eggz what if some1 coulda snatched that package at the door lol?
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release   receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release Empty2009-07-23, 09:40

Beast Mode [ON] wrote:
eggz what if some1 coulda snatched that package at the door lol?

not if someones home.. if u get it 12 hours early thats at noon..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release   receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release Empty2009-07-23, 12:30

good shout out eggz, i might jus try this but first ima get this demo tonight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release   receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release Empty

Back to top Go down

receive your Madden 12 hours before midnight release
Page 1 of 1