Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS

Go down 
+5
R3V 1T UP
MartyBoy
BAKNAFEK88
EaRThQuAKEx9
bigbuddah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty
PostSubject: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-14, 18:47

is it more or is someone else experiencing the overwhelming number of ppl who decide to take these college play and formations and making them there only gameplan....

for instance in my 3 games i played last night i played someone who used the full house offense (the one where there is 1 wr there in a power I and the TE is right next to the fullback) yeah that 1...and my opponent jus ran sweeps tosses wat ever u wanna call em up and down the field on there 2 drives he would motion the TE or FB to the running side making it seem like the whole teams was out there pulling...not to mention they had Defense players on offense he ran 4 wide and knew the exact audible to put the speed boot corner as the running back every single time...LAME i know but that wishbone is a college formation and is widely over used not to mention he also pinch glitched me but besides the point

my next opponent used the option the whole game he had the eagles and had like 4 formations where he ran the option...the thing about that college play is on madden the qb can be on the ground and still pitch it while the defense is falling to the ground around the tackle and is not aware of the toss...can u say a glitch offensive play

These plays and formations need to go unless the AI is increased to help stop the plays... dbl wr screen pass, running back pass, option, full house formation we never see in real games....

The create a play feature in the new nfl head coach is great for football heads like myself but im scared of wat formations and stuff ppl will create to take advantage of the game...EA puts these features for football ppl and expect them to be treated as such and if its not they might as well give us a basic game and plays and make us play the way they intended it to be played
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-20, 09:13

good point
Back to top Go down
BAKNAFEK88
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
BAKNAFEK88

Number of posts : 602
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-20, 09:57

They're gonna have less option plays this year bcuz the Atlanta playbook will be dropped and unless the new offensive coordinator for the titans uses option with Vince Young, that will be another option playbook dropped.
The wr double pass glitch was also mentioned as one that will be fixed.
I hope the nano blitz gets fixed as mentioned also.
One thing to watch out for us gonna be that formation in the raiders playbook which puts Darren McFadden @ qb. I know ppl will use that with McFadden and Ladanian Tomilson.
All in all, we can expect a much better game this year though. I hope it makes ppl play real football.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.LUCKYHANDSTICKETS.COM
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-20, 10:02

me 2
Back to top Go down
MartyBoy
New MS Member
New MS Member
MartyBoy

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-21, 09:09

They have taken that formation out (Wildcat I think it's called) of the game.
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-21, 13:19

I do not remember were I had read this from but it stated that their bring Offensive Line Slide Protection back for Madden 09.

The writer also said the offensive line with be more advance to stop nano for sure. But only time will tell.

For the Full house Formation you should try running a 46 normal defensive or 46 bear which you can control the safety and watch the weak side run.

P.S. for the option the 4-3 normal should stop that put the DE on contain so their job is QB and the OLD have pitch man or RB. Control Safety just in case they get pass.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-21, 13:24

For College it is not called Wildcat no more it will be WildHog so I believe it still in the game.
Back to top Go down
MartyBoy
New MS Member
New MS Member
MartyBoy

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-21, 13:52

http://www.pastapadre.com/index.php?s=wildcat+formation

The ongoing producer discussions have made it seem as though adjustments were still being made, though at this point it would’ve been getting close to time to lock things in regardless. We do know that the icons disappearing when a QB drops back to far made it in and the Wildcat formation has been removed. Yet I get the feeling that the toning down of the camera flashes will not have happened to the satisfaction of the community.

I thought I had seen it somewhere..
Back to top Go down
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-21, 16:03

that wildcat formation is referring to madden 09. I am talking about ncaa football 09. It should be in their for Arkansas and should be called wildhog.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-21, 17:29

yeah im still worried about the play creator and ppl coming up with bs formations and plays tho
Back to top Go down
MartyBoy
New MS Member
New MS Member
MartyBoy

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-22, 06:31

Sorry about that, I was replying to BAKNAFEK88's post. I thought you were replying to mine.

The Play Creator can only be used off-line and not in any tourney's.
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-22, 11:24

thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-22, 13:03

Yea I know because you know there is going a couple people online who make there own glitch play and use it over and over.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-22, 14:44

that would be the only reason i would buy ---- scratch that----- rent head coach is to make my own plays and formations. I mean if they are going to include this feature why not take it and run with it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-22, 14:57

do you know if created plays will be available online?
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-22, 14:57

im pretty sure they will just like how created teams were last year
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-26, 23:09

yeah but i still got tricked a few times into playing a lame who was on a team i clicked ready and they loaded there team up and switched and clicked ready and i was stuck but if they allow those plays in online mode den they should only be used for unranked games and created teams
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-27, 16:36

Personally, I think all the play glitches will be addressed from 08 and in 09 you won't find it to be an issue...if the plays are still even in the game the defensive AI well be boosted to help keep these plays to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-27, 16:36

Personally, I think all the play glitches will be addressed from 08 and in 09 you won't find it to be an issue...if the plays are still even in the game the defensive AI well be boosted to help keep these plays to a minimum.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty2008-07-28, 17:51

yeah i can deal with that if they leave them in there...trick plays are part of the game but if the AI isnt smart enough then it is a glitch to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS   REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS Empty

Back to top Go down

REMOVAL OF SOME PLAYS
Page 1 of 1