Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
dnasty941
bigbuddah
VickTheQuick7
malik_mayeux06
TConn1515
redsox416
10 posters
AuthorMessage
redsox416
New MS Member
New MS Member
redsox416

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-08-28, 17:29

I just wanna be in one so I figure lets get one going. It takes too long to get 32 people, so I was thinking 16 people...one AFC team and one NFC team each..playoffs by conference until we reach the SuperBowl..and if ur teams happen to win both conferences then everyone on this site has to give you head..lets play it straight tho..lets have a Madden tournament not a glitch-war tournament..we're drafting teams but not fantasy draft so no posts like "I'm in as long as I get the Colts" or any of that...I'm active every day and I will get this thing going!!!!! Post ur gamertags on this thread if ur down, holla at me 360 playazzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TConn1515
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-02, 17:25

Im down for a tourny. My gt is tconn1515. send me a friend request and ill definatly join in.
Back to top Go down
malik_mayeux06
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-06, 20:15

let me get in my gamertag is GermanBeast1995
Back to top Go down
VickTheQuick7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-23, 15:14

im my gt:I Resistince I
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-23, 15:39

redsox416 wrote:
I just wanna be in one so I figure lets get one going. It takes too long to get 32 people, so I was thinking 16 people...one AFC team and one NFC team each..playoffs by conference until we reach the SuperBowl..and if ur teams happen to win both conferences then everyone on this site has to give you head..lets play it straight tho..lets have a Madden tournament not a glitch-war tournament..we're drafting teams but not fantasy draft so no posts like "I'm in as long as I get the Colts" or any of that...I'm active every day and I will get this thing going!!!!! Post ur gamertags on this thread if ur down, holla at me 360 playazzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good idea this is wat the 360 section needs i would recommend doing it a different way but u do it your way since this is your deal but if u need any help pm me
Back to top Go down
dnasty941
New MS Member
New MS Member
dnasty941

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-23, 15:58

Gt:Dnot24

AFC:Patroits
NFC:Eagles
Back to top Go down
Spice_Rack101
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Spice_Rack101

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2009-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-24, 16:51

GT: DEMNITOR
Back to top Go down
eaglesforever42
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-24, 20:09

im in, GT DTO xGODFATHERx
message me whenever asap about this
GO REDSOX!!!!
Back to top Go down
bearsfan333
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 11:00

im in too GT is CH1 T0wN F1NEST (0 is a zero)
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty2009-09-29, 11:55

I'm down..... the GT is Kid Dynomite20
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!   Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground?  Lets get this one going right now!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Attn: Active 360 Maddenites..NEW 360 Tourney, Starting ASAP, Tired of waiting for one to get off the ground? Lets get this one going right now!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1