Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

---MH---

Go down 
+11
Fudgy
Th1zZLaM
jmonei
Spice_Rack101
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Hike....SACK!!!!!
Incline
CJDAWGG14
DaTBa1LHaWK
AntiTvon
Most Hated
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jmonei
New MS Member
New MS Member
jmonei

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-31

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 05:49

i guess yall r good frnds lol
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-21

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 11:05

wow pacrat you keep saying s*** about vinny doesnt that make you is cheerleader lmao your saying hes so good when he plays the same way from last year and it doesnt work ill admit he has beat me more but is he better not anymore me and "muffin" would beat all you bums and the games with serg i never quit 1st both are xboxes froze and then i got dc'ed from xbox live so shut the **** up you bums cant even get out the 1st round at gamestop lmao serg cant stop a post haha and vinny has a 99spd running back and cant even use him that good you are all fkn pathetic.
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-07-28

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 11:10

jmonei wrote:
i guess yall r good frnds lol

haha good jmonei naw -MH- is a sim ball crew that ****** about RC nd glitches . . .
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-08-27

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 12:24

Serg can't stop a post wow. Cause one dude got lucky and caught a 70 yard pass on 4 defenders with DeSean Jackson means he can't stop a post? Riiight. Maybe you should try throwing a post next time you see him, cause so far he has what? Four 3 and outs on you? Hmmm, someone has no offense.
Vinny has 99 speed Chris Johnson and can't use him right? Are you sure? Cause you were quick to cry about Chris Johnson killing you when you were trying to send your trash blitzes at him. "OH MY GAWD VINNY IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE CHRIS JOHNSON I WOULD SO0O0 SMASH YOU". Virgin white, shut yo ass up.
Pacman beat Muffin easily. He's a joke. And Shaqabum needed two special teams TDs to beat Pacman. Pathetic kids. Muffin Tuff, get it right, -MH- is a crew that doesn't need glitches or RC to win games unlike you bums.
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 13:37

lmao "Vinny has 99 speed Chris Johnson and can't use
him right? Are you sure? Cause you were quick to cry about Chris
Johnson killing you when you were trying to send your trash blitzes at
him" im pretty sure my trash blitzes sacked josh and pacman more than 5 times each and vinny's a fucking scrub if we ever play again i'd blow his bum ass out and wow 4defenders damn deseans pretty good huh lmao get your stick up learn to swat dumbass
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

Number of posts : 30

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 15:50

LOL damn yall ridin us super hard... see you in qaunt...

---MH--- - Page 2 Mybannerblinkyb02fbcf2a
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 16:16

Damn even thizzlam getting ya lmao
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 18:07

Most Hated wrote:
Serg can't stop a post wow. Cause one dude got lucky and caught a 70 yard pass on 4 defenders with DeSean Jackson means he can't stop a post? Riiight. Maybe you should try throwing a post next time you see him, cause so far he has what? Four 3 and outs on you? Hmmm, someone has no offense.
Vinny has 99 speed Chris Johnson and can't use him right? Are you sure? Cause you were quick to cry about Chris Johnson killing you when you were trying to send your trash blitzes at him. "OH MY GAWD VINNY IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE CHRIS JOHNSON I WOULD SO0O0 SMASH YOU". Virgin white, shut yo ass up.
Pacman beat Muffin easily. He's a joke. And Shaqabum needed two special teams TDs to beat Pacman. Pathetic kids. Muffin Tuff, get it right, -MH- is a crew that doesn't need glitches or RC to win games unlike you bums.

pacman smacked me easily ?? ohkay let me get this str8 pacman had 2 cpu pick 6 like forreal Demarcus Faggins Demarcus Fkn FAGGINS ?? 65 overell jumps a route come now get real . . than he was turbo blitzn wonder who ran their mouth n told em how to use our shyt vs me ?? its ite . . than i put a drive together i scored i went for 2 he stoped me . . . i drop 4 pics on 1 drive 3 users at that . . . he didnt score the whole 2nd half . . . than cushing 99 jump lb pics me off ?? get real he got lucky . . . but i took the L . . he jus bytches about how i dont deserve a re ? HES A FUCKN DUCK ! hes a online bum jus like the -MH- crew . . . yall dont play for $$ yall jus go to gamestop tournys in lay down . . and on the point when u said all we do is glitch how do we glitch now ?? because i 21-0 vinny in made him quit 2 mins in to the 2nd qtr oh yea thats y josh said he direct snaps right ?? but come on now direct snap is so damn SIM !! lol GTFO ! play me for money on www.gamersaloon.com or jus give me my re . . . its simple as that OR you can jus DUCK our whole crew . . because we got killas yall havent played lol
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 19:38

you get em ceejay lol these bums really talk big huh haha dude i have a question for pacman if you beat muffin easily why not play him again i mean that would shut him up if you beat hm again even though we all know you cant or can get whooped by me again or send serg out here ill run deep posts all game lmao you bums cant even get out the 1st round of a LOCAL GAMESTOP tourney hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 22:21

yo it dont matter cuz wgs took hustlas this week yes me and ijuswin 247 qaunt champs wgs is n here... fuk MH n vinny do suk beat me on luky qame winnin drive smh... vinny barely beatn me = vinny is really bad he cant see me now qarentee win.. see yall in qaunt

---MH--- - Page 2 Mybannerglitter03621e8c
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 23:17

wow you virgins still talking? muffin, you're horrible, you're the worst in that clan. hit up practice mode kid, I dont even read what you write you peon lol. shaqabum...you call us bums but didn't you admit to us that MH is overall better than wgs? yea, you did, and don't try to lie. Josh going to Orlando in 2 weeks idiots. MH can't win tourneys? check again.
Thizzlam... you thizzin in new jersey LOL. you such a lame. get out of here with that. you are a sponge. you copy what you see and what your masters teach you. sarah jay ass dude. you so sorry. you would be proud to win a weekly online tournament on a saturday night when virgins come out to play. weak ass.
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 23:20

lol @ i dnt evn run ne thnq near wah them to run.. completely diff playbooks quy... n last time i chek i lived n qeorqia... n was born n jersey n i lived n san dieqo quy so thtz y i thizz n thizz isnt evn a dance or nun smh... so stfu wak as nqqa

---MH--- - Page 2 Mybannerglitter03621e8c
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-29, 23:36

thizz , shaq dont respone to dezz ducks will see dem in the gaunts n good shyt harlem n thizz on taken the ship tonite for wgs . . . .
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 01:50

I'm wack, and you from GA, thizzin, wearin tight jeans... OK LOL. And you can't spell... Weak ass.

Muffin Tuff, i know you mad cause we told Shaqabum n Josh that we don't want you in MH lol. Horrible, no matter who you beat.
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 01:58

I NEVER WANTED TO BE IN -MH- WTF ! me serg shaq n u was in ah party in yall shaq asked me i was hell naw so wat are u talkn bout ? im done with this thread mane . . .
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 04:40

this has to be the greatest thread ever.

basically from reading all the posts, i have to say that -MH- is wack as hell

hop off the RROD and hit me up on ps3 my dude, we can see what happens.

[now we wait for most hated to come here and say that i suck, and he would beat me]......wait for it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 10:18

"this has to be the greatest thread ever.

basically from reading all the posts, i have to say that -MH- is wack as hell

hop off the RROD and hit me up on ps3 my dude, we can see what happens.

[now we wait for most hated to come here and say that i suck, and he would beat me]......wait for it..." LMFAO" so true haha honestly josh is going to orlando wow good job he still cant beat us? so whats ur point and you keep saying virgin? lmao pacman if you by some miracle did fck a girl she was probably ugly as hell based on you voice your probably a fkn loser.
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 10:21

one last thing i did say MH was better becuz u beat cee jay and we had 3 ppl now that I took out 3 of you bums in 2days your not even close to us lol stay at our feet and shine our shoes.
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 12:09

"one last thing i did say MH was better"
That's all I wanted to hear.

Fudgy, slap yourself. You know nothing and are just dck riding these has-beens.
Muffin, I didn't say you wanted to be in here, I said your wife Shaqabumizzle wanted you in here and we said HELL NO. NO WEAK LINKS IN MH. But he kept begging so we were gonna give you a chance to be a peon in MH. Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 13:11

Most Hated wrote:
"one last thing i did say MH was better"
That's all I wanted to hear.

Fudgy, slap yourself. You know nothing and are just dck riding these has-beens.
Muffin, I didn't say you wanted to be in here, I said your wife Shaqabumizzle wanted you in here and we said HELL NO. NO WEAK LINKS IN MH. But he kept begging so we were gonna give you a chance to be a peon in MH. Dumbass.

but we beat yall more than yall beat us . . see you nd the gaunts . . now im done . . . since you so good pacman why don't you start ?? serious note you should start over vinny aka BAM BAM GRIFFEN . .
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 13:40

Pacman does start you idiot and don't question his skills, he beat you. And we not playing in gaunts until it's 5v5 let me tell you. We don't do that 3v3 mess.
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 14:00

See Muffin, you're getting your ass beat as I type this 17-0 by BAM BAM. And I just got word that you quit lol.
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 14:17

Most Hated wrote:
See Muffin, you're getting your ass beat as I type this 17-0 by BAM BAM. And I just got word that you quit lol.

yo calm down i beat him 21-0 [ when he had his playbook ] nd he beat me 17-0 [ when it had a new playbook ] nd i was for no money so wat am i loseing ?? its still 4-3 WGS hahahaha
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 14:18

gamersaloon.com any of yall can see me for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty2009-08-30, 14:28

yeah and 1-2 you. Weak ass, bragging and you're the reason why we have most of the wins against you. And Shaqabum played 3 of us like 2 days after the game came out, he had it a week before lol. And he still barely beat us. His offense is horrible, ya'll hype that bum up like he's good, shame how your master is a scrawny little over rated white kid.

And sorry we don't do gamersaloon. we don't wanna take your moms money, she suck too much dck to earn that cash, poor woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

---MH--- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

---MH---
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Other :: Archives :: Crews :: MH-
Jump to: