Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

---MH---

Go down 
+11
Fudgy
Th1zZLaM
jmonei
Spice_Rack101
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Hike....SACK!!!!!
Incline
CJDAWGG14
DaTBa1LHaWK
AntiTvon
Most Hated
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-08-27

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 16:40

LMAO siiike.. I can post a pic of a random ass myspace girl too. But I'm not going to. Why don't I see this ho holding up a sign saying Thizzlam then? lol, that was so pointless. And you counting wins in 09? haha wow, I can tell you salty from losing to him in 10. You wanna count those wins? fine, then the series is 120-10 MH. good job
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

Number of posts : 30

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 16:42

lol @ her cuzn on my frends list he will tell u nqqa send me party invite puccy boy her name crystal chi nia n she qot bracelets on her arm dat say my name bionger also ill qive u i roc polo myspace n he will tell u he saw me n her on webcam nqqa y i need lie for... jus inv me 2 party n ill inv her cuzn or ask him urself his qt is neji on my frends list lmao fkn clown n vinny wasnt n mh n 09 n ididnt count tht qame i was jus sayn i only really plyd vinny once n dat wasnt evn a real qame
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:06

lol ur a no life n u jus amazed dats nqqaS off the box can pull qrade a qirls n u cant lmaooo.. u 19 tlkn chyt n no1 knows ur name were u live what u lewk like.. seems like u a no life uqly qay lewkn cat... dat cnt pull no qirls.. my nqqas n wqs all qet qirls smh... cj tlk 2 mad qirls n brendon pippn dem n boston jus like he is saturday lmaooo n u jus sitn on coach dukn us n hidin ur info lmaooo lame azs nqqas chek da default anthr qirl lmao n i was n like 10th qrade n dat pic u shuld see me now wif dez hoes dey qo crazii for thizzy JaJa fukn bum
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-07-28

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:17

and this guy jerks n pull hoesssssss hahaha
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:31

lol yo I don't even care, I can get some random dude and tell him to say Cassie my wife. You proud ass hipster. Even though I doubt that's your girl, I wouldn't be surprised if she was feelin you cause now a days, you see dimes going out with some herbs lol. But yeah that's just food for thought. That's not your chick. Probably your cousins girl. You trying too hard, maybe cause you're jeans are too tight.

and muffin, how you dck riding a dude with tight white jeans? pathetic. what's more pathetic is that ya'll two are so white washed it's sad.
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-21

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:36

yo ****** nobody has seen you that probably becuz you look like my unwhiped a(s)s u ugly "herb" lmao you gay as s*** u talk trash to ppl on xbox and you probably cant back it up for s***. u prolly sit at home and dont even a have a cell and jerk off to that pic of thizzlams girl lmao your a punk ass ****** that has nothing going for you. I mean your voice is SO fkn GAY i wouldnt leave my house if i sounded like you either thats why you sit behind your xbox huh>? lmao roasted bit(ch) stay on xbox you arent goin nowhere else.
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:38

i would show you my girl but she white and u prolly jerk off becuz she look better than any girl you wit lmao and SHE WHITE!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:38

hahaha . . . hipster ? madden tight jeans ? tight white jeans ? white washed ? DO YOU HEAR YOUR SELF , in you call us pathetic death . . i like how you add extra letters to my Gamertag haha . . We relly love the attention we are receive from A MOST HATED crew lol . . but thank you again for all the hate nd attention we all apprecitate it . Smile
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:42

lmao thnx for sayn my qirl bad buh u didnt have 2 tell me u tryna say i myspace pics buh she has no myspace lmao.. ura clown dnt be mad uqly n cj heard me tlk 2 her on the fone n plenty othr qirls thts how he know n vice versa kid.. n nun us scared 2 show pics buh for sum reason u r lmao n wat bout da qirl n my default lemme quess dat ant me.. lamo n me uqly never ---MH--- - Page 5 Mail

---MH--- - Page 5 SymmetriCam_1251926840154 see den skinnys i pul qirls lmao ---MH--- - Page 5 090830-FbmTksLk8uT
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:52

]

Smile
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:54

You just pretty much described yourself... wtf?
1) You talk s*** and can't back it up, I know this because you're white and look like one of the Beatles.

2) You look like you jack off all day while you're not on Madden finding glitches.

3) Your voice sounds like that of a Jewish whore. "OH MY GAWWD"

4) You appear offline so it can look like you go out, but you're really just in practice mode.

5) You think hacking IP addresses can get you a good job? nooo, YOU aren't going anywhere.

Shame how RawtuneZz smacked you, and you go and say he sucks and proceed to mute him lol. You are horrible. That's our 6th guy, and he took out WGS' top guy, but that's not saying much. It's nothing...

Skinny jeans, that's not your girl, and actually I heard you on the phone with your "girl" too cause we was roasting you for wearing tight jeans lol. So you go and call some fat black chick and tell her dudes on xbox live were clowning you for wearing your little sisters pants. She did not sound latina, she did not sound like she was in shape, and she did not sound like a girlfriend lol. More like a aunt or something. Frail, look at yourself, no wonder your father don't wanna live with you.

Muffin, how many times did you hear us say we hate you?? none, how many times did we hear WGS say I hate you? a lot...
Shaqabum-"OH MY GAWD I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU GUYS I JUST HATE SERG I HATE THAT GUY OH MY GAWD."
Thizzbum hates Pacman, I know you hate Vinny. lol so what are you saying? You're a joke anyways, why did I just respond to you.. smh at myself
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:57

did he jus repeat his self again .
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 17:58

lol @ u heard my qirl... n u describe sum1 dat doesnt evn sound close n lol @ u not thnkn thts my qirl... im done... i show u 2 pretty qirls n u dnt thnk thy mine lmao... 1 n the default and 1 n the forum ura clown nqqa i dnt need 2 lie i swear on da bible dats my chik nqqa qet real
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:00

and plus.... i dnt tlk 2 blk qirls lmaoo jus latina smh..... lamez wah i need 2 lie for n u constantly repeat urself lmao... nun us lyin no need this is are real life.. n seems dat nun of u have 1 lmao.. jus wanna deny us becuz we actually do chyt wif our lives

Last edited by Th1zZLaM on 2009-09-02, 18:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:01

yeah i he did haha thats all he do he cant think of anything to roast us guess what tho this white jewish whore pull more girls then your bum ass haha white boy with cargos and flip flops damn im fresh haha just u be wearing g-unit and rocawear and look like---MH--- - Page 5 Guy-on-home dont get mad at us.
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:08

lol pacman ur uqly u neva show pics n da day u do thy will prolly be fake lol i ant scared 2show pics of me iant uqly kid.. n u keep sayn im lyin lmao dnt be mad cuz the only qirls MH can pull is ---MH--- - Page 5 Super_fat_shower
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:09

see u dont want us taken personal shots . . this could get ruff dancer

Last edited by [W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U on 2009-09-02, 18:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hike....SACK!!!!!
New MS Member
New MS Member

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:10

lmao we got em lol a white boii a muffin and a jerk haha damn.
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:12

-___- you guys are so corny. Shaqabum, why is it that you look closer to that dude than any of us??? Another failed attempt by you. 0-3 sorry

Thizzbum, you're so soft, and actually you are ugly. Yo is that your sister in that default pic? She got a John Lynch jaw but tell her I said whats good. I'll fck your ugly ass sister just to say I did.
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:13

nd heres a pic of her bracelets u see on her arm.. it say bionger nqqa its n my madden profile way before i evn was tlkn chyt to u quys so u know i didnt jus do it for lies.... nd also she not fat.. or blak or a auntie jus cast u still dnt blv its same qirl lmao clown n if tht was my sister u culdnt pull her ne way lmao.. n u call me uqly buh i pull more qirls den ne1 n ur crew n NO ONE NEVER SEEN YOU OR KNOW WHAT STATE U LIVE IN PUCCY

---MH--- - Page 5 Untitled-2

Last edited by Th1zZLaM on 2009-09-02, 18:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:14

EWW that's Shaqabums wrist LMAO!!!
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:17

Most Hated wrote:
EWW that's Shaqabums wrist LMAO!!!

fail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Most Hated
New MS Member
New MS Member
Most Hated

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty2009-09-02, 18:21

^ You fat as hell and wear skinny jeans. Who failed?
Back to top Go down
Th1zZLaM
New MS Member
New MS Member
Th1zZLaM

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty

try aqain 1 it dnt lewk like a quys wrist n 2 brendons white u can clearly see its a latina wrist smh
Back to top Go down
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
[W)E (G]OT [S)TiCk > U

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty

Most Hated wrote:
^ You fat as hell and wear skinny jeans. Who failed?

another failll . . im done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

---MH--- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ---MH---   ---MH--- - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

---MH---
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: Other :: Archives :: Crews :: MH-
Jump to: