Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What up Madden Gamers?!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChampSkins
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-27

What up Madden Gamers?!? Empty
PostSubject: What up Madden Gamers?!?   What up Madden Gamers?!? Empty2009-08-27, 15:49

Hey All - Whats up? Just introducing myself to the Madden-School. Die-hard 'Skins fan. I just recently got online to play Madden for the first time.... I am 4-4 and am starting to get the hang of everyones different play types. The only thing that pisses me off is the fact that now everyone is using the Eagles and Michael Vick and not really even playing the game, just running with Vick the whole time. I put a spy on him and most of the time I can get him. He is so fast that a lot of the time he just bolts passed my spy... oh well. Anyone know how I can get a Redskins Madden 10 cover? Seems like there are a lot of covers but none for the 'Skins. Thanks all and I look forward to chatting with you all.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Gamers?!?   What up Madden Gamers?!? Empty2009-08-27, 16:03

welcome to ms mate! i wish i knew because id like a new pic myself.

he's an evasive s.o.b. that's for sure! i use qb spy myself, sometimes blitz a corner from a side i think he might be running to, too. or if not, do both of those and mirror him with a user controlled saftey.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Gamers?!?   What up Madden Gamers?!? Empty2009-08-27, 17:24

welcome to the site. if you want any GFX stuff, feel free to check out our Graphics section in the Discussion forums.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Gamers?!?   What up Madden Gamers?!? Empty2009-08-27, 17:25

vick for prez
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Gamers?!?   What up Madden Gamers?!? Empty2009-08-27, 17:54

welcome to the site man hope u stick around and be active any questions feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What up Madden Gamers?!?   What up Madden Gamers?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

What up Madden Gamers?!?
Page 1 of 1