Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!

Go down 
+2
Hollywood x 12
Lake RuNz 508
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty
PostSubject: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-10, 22:20

Alright guys, so I been playing like crap lately and I don't know why. I think its because I'm trying to do to many things because I want to be good at this game. I'm decent and know the basic knowledge of the game but its time for me to trun the page. I want to up my game and thats why I came here.

My offense is inconistent, seems like I force the ball to much and throw to many INT's. If i dont get a ground game going I struggle the whole game. I cant RC, I need to work on that but dont know how to practice to increase my stick skills.

My Defense is shaky too, I havent found a good run stopping play ( My D playbook is Multiple D) tried 46 but stuggled with that.

Needless to say Im starting fresh and want your ideas for plays or ways to establish a run game, maybe some plays that work for you. Also your thoughts on a team I should practice with that fits my needs.

Heres what Im looking for

A decent QB who can make consistent passes

A solid RB

Good WR core and good catching TE

For D:

Good Linebackers, good rushing D line, and speedy coverage defenders

Any tips or ideas would be greatly appriciated. Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
Hollywood x 12
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Hollywood x 12

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-10, 23:40

Chargers, they got all the things you listed. If you on XBL feel free to hit me up and I'll teach you a thing or two. GT=Hollywoood12
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/hollywoood12
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-11, 03:03

raiders... they fit everyone and i use them with the pats O PB and its unstoppable.. u cant go deep much but u can a few times a game and u frustrate peeps when ur not goin deep... pats PB wit da raiders....

http://forum.madden-school.com/madden-offensive-strategy-f92/bostn-beaners-new-england-pb-breakdown-t4762.htm
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-11, 06:25

i tried the raiders and won a game and lost a game with them so far, because I threw the ball too much and J.Russell hurt me however I can be judge a team on just two games so ill keep them in mind as well thanks.

And I will hit you up int he after noon today Hollywood. Thanks
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-11, 09:13

my gamertag is kaliikyd760 wats ur we can lab or play sometime
Back to top Go down
pitt1313rj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-11, 13:33

if u got ps3 we can lab whenever u want Rayj1313 i got over 520 wins hit me up or ask me questions if need be, i run with steelers and cowboys cowboys cuz obviously they got most playmakers on offense, steelers my maine squad tho bcuz there my hometown team and ben is a solid qb, parker is fast, ward great hands and sweed good rocket catch guy, holmes fast speedy reciever for stretch, heath good hands for across middle, and steelers d is insane, u can get pressure on kids pretty easy with them withut blitzling lot and i user with polmalu and read what the kids doing
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-11, 15:13

i got xbox 360
my gamer tag is- LaKe RuNz 508

My Madden Record is 108-56ish but I want to start playing more seriously and harder competition.

Going to run games with the Chargers and Raiders, I just need to play smart and expand my playbook, both Offensively and Defensivly
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty2009-05-11, 16:23

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
u cant go deep much but u can a few times a game and u frustrate peeps when ur not goin deep.

this is so true! this is why i have been running the West Coast offense for a bit. those quick, short and precise passes are actually tuff to stop when timed right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!   Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Some Help from Expirenced Gamers!
Page 1 of 1