Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

lions defence help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lionsplayer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-26

lions defence help Empty
PostSubject: lions defence help   lions defence help Empty2009-08-26, 13:07

hey everyone, i am one of the few players who uses the detroit lions in madden, i am good at offence and can pt up 40 or more points in most games. but the terrible defense i have to use makes all my game into shootout where i can only get wins if i score more than 50. does anybody have any decent strategies i could use to help stop the cpu offenses on all madden with the detroit lions?? i need help
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

lions defence help Empty
PostSubject: Re: lions defence help   lions defence help Empty2009-08-26, 14:26

Lions suck on defense because they can't tackle. I would put Buchanon on the other teams fastest receiver unless you can manual blitz with him and bring quick pressure to the qb. Only thing wrong with Buchanon is he has 38 tackle rating so you might miss the qb a few times. Other than that good luck using that team.
Back to top Go down

lions defence help
Page 1 of 1