Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?

Go down 
+2
Handsx6
boyerboyer21
6 posters
AuthorMessage
boyerboyer21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-21

Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty2009-09-23, 15:17

I use the Lions with their own playbook. I was just wondering if anybody else did and what plays you like to run.
Back to top Go down
Handsx6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Handsx6

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty2009-09-23, 20:01

cricket....cricket....
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcontrollers.com
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty2009-09-23, 20:36

boyerboyer21 wrote:
I use the Lions with their own playbook. I was just wondering if anybody else did and what plays you like to run.

Dont know about using the Lions as a team, but they're playbook is very good imo.
Back to top Go down
boyerboyer21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty2009-09-23, 22:43

Lol! Nice one Handsx6. Ya I didn't expect very many replies. Ya I think their playbook is pretty good. I like using the Lions because, first of all they're my favorite team (unfortunately), and I like to hear what people say after they get beat by the Lions. But it does suck sometimes that I'm the Lions and don't have that many good players.
Back to top Go down
Hack22
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty2009-09-24, 10:08

i use them and the playbook and i like it a lot. Their O is fine its just playing D that kills me.
Back to top Go down
MT Speciall
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty2009-12-25, 09:17

yeah, i use the Lions and the Lions PB. Im from the D, it is rough but oh well. I to love to hear people talk s*** about the Lions at the begining of the game, and by the time its the 3rd and they are down by 28, the silence is music to my ears...lol. But as far as plays.
Obviously WR Screen w/ Calvs.
trips bunch- any of those plays work very well.
single back- PA TE post w/ Pettigrew.
Split back w/ Aaron Brown ( Sub out FB, Felton) and Kevin Smith ( RB) in the back field....you can do circles, outs, and slants, and Brown is usually to fast especially in man coverage.
I-formation, Flanker Drive- hit Calvin across the middle.

There are a few more plays that work very well, ill get back to this.
What about you, got any????????????????
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty2009-12-25, 18:05

i think calvin johnson is my favorite person to RC with in the game
as far as their defense goes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?   Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone else use the Lions with the Lions PB?
Page 1 of 1