Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)

Go down 
+5
BigKofi
eFresh
MistaFaded
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty
PostSubject: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 12:53

a nano is a blitz that gets in their instantly. you'll sack the QB before he can get off a toss or a handoff, before he can execute a 3 step drop, before he can think.

any other blitz is just a blitz. i think people are confusing a blitz in madden with a nano. not all blitzes in madden are nanos, and thats fine! i like just regular blitzes, nano's can be easy to read, and they can give up touchdowns on the regular if your opponent throws a screen or a even just a quick streak.

good blitzes can include great coverage, and they can frustrate your opponent more than nanos sometimes.

nano = nano second blitz
blitz = good pressure
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 13:44

i agree wit u eazy caus a nano shouldnt be used every play but good blitz can be confusing and frustrating caus u see it coming but they bring more ppl than u have blockers...there is a different and a huge difference and coverage is the key
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 13:48

I love when some 1 is use nano on me all u have 2 do is quicks ass passes
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 13:51

I just ended a game where the guy was nano blitzing the whole game with the ravens. just use screens and more screens and throw in some slants!
Back to top Go down
BigKofi
New MS Member
New MS Member
BigKofi

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 15:53

So how do you peform a nano?????
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 15:56

a nano is a good set up on D, where you have too many defenders attacking too few blockers. it gets instant pressure.

i like nanos, but people arent even thinking when theyre using them. its like people think there is one play in the game that they can just use and use and use... there is no play like that. if you use nanos all game against anyone good, you're gonna lose, and who takes pride in beating bums? bums do, thats who.

the best way to use a nano is to mix it in your game. good some good blitzes, get some good coverage, and then when your opponent doesn't expect quick heat... NANO HIS ASS!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 16:34

not always can u throw a quick streak on nanos.. if u get a nice man BNR nano, that takes away any quick slant, streak or drag.. u either gotta stop the pressure from the nano or hope u get a major mismatch that will beat the BNR..
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 18:15

Good thread!
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 18:57

i am a player who nanos and uses regular blitz right often..i keep pressure but i know how to switch it up cuz like eggs said nanos can be beat easy if u can hit them with the quick pass..or someone doesnt set it up clean
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty2009-08-26, 22:19

i got some real nice blitzes in the game this year but none of them are nano's i hate when people get em confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)   Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted) Empty

Back to top Go down

Nano vs Blitz (STOP gettin it twisted)
Page 1 of 1