Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NANO BLITZ

Go down 
+4
high5
matthauganak1
Oldstalecheetos
bullethead527
8 posters
AuthorMessage
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-29, 22:46

I WAS PLAYING THIS GUY LAST NIGHT AND HE HAD SOME MEAN NANO BLITZ SCHEMES, I TRIED TOSS RUN PLAYS, SCREENS, QUICK SLANTS, PLAY ACTION, RUN INSIDE, OUTSIDE. i NEVER PLAYED SOMEONE WHO OUT OF 4 DOWNS WOULD SACK ME TWICE, SOMETIMES 3 TIMES. I EVEN LINED UP IN THE SHOTGUN, AS SOON AS I GOT THE BALL, THERE WAS A LB IN MY FACE. I TRIED TO SQUEEZ THE LINE, PLAYING AGGRESSIVE. MAN THAT DUDE WHIPPED MY AZZ. AND USUALLY IM A OFFENSIVE PLAYER, MY D ALWAYS SUCKED IT HAS GOTTEN BETTER OVERTME, BUT WHEN MY OFFENSE GETS SHUT DOWN LIKE THAT, I LOSE BAD. ANY HELP???
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

Number of posts : 483
Registration date : 2009-12-05

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-29, 22:56

here ya go

3-4 over
cover 3
1. turn off the xbox
2. go outside
3. repeat as needed

it sounds sarcastic, but really, sometimes stepping away is the best remedy... take a day or 2... then come back, youll wonder what you did wrong in the first place
Back to top Go down
bullethead527
New MS Member
New MS Member
bullethead527

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-01-27

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-29, 22:58

How is that suppose to help?
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-29, 23:07

i assume you mean "supposed"... but seriously, bench yourself... just take some time away, he wasnt killing you, you just didnt make the right reads, you got too comfortable in what you normally do, and couldnt adjust... sometimes stepping away helps... why do you think coaches sit players... because they get complacent and lazy... take some time and come back refreshed... theres no UNIVERSAL defense... period... theres always an opening somewhere... jsut step away and rethink your strategy a little bit, dont get used to locking on to one or 2 guys... learn to think outside of hte box...

also, right away, look at your center, and count the guys you have to the right and left of him, then count how many guys the defense has to the right and left of him... pick on the side you have the numbers advantage on... jsut like a qb does
Back to top Go down
matthauganak1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
matthauganak1

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2010-03-29

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-29, 23:27

Oldstalecheetos wrote:
here ya go

3-4 over
cover 3
1. turn off the xbox
2. go outside
3. repeat as needed

it sounds sarcastic, but really, sometimes stepping away is the best remedy... take a day or 2... then come back, youll wonder what you did wrong in the first place

lol fact it's sometimes good to just take a step away if your frustrated maybe hit the lab try mimicing what he was doing and find a weekness
Back to top Go down
high5
New MS Member
New MS Member
high5

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-21

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-30, 00:12

create quik schemes for blitzes nuff said do your research if some one is getting pressure like that there are holes in their d change your strategy for that and find offensive mismatches designed for that it sounds like that was your first oppenent that had mean nanos now think out the box and have a game plan for that strategy hope the pep talk helps
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-30, 00:24

what was his gamertag, ill whoop his ass for u lol nah u should take sum time away...this really helped me when i was on a skid...there was even a lot of lower levels that were beating me and I would take out my frustration on my remote lol i stopped playing for a few weeks then came bak with a new gamertag and dominated...so jus try it at least for a day or two and c if u come back better
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-04-30, 01:03

throw quick passes to ur rb in the flats. dont run slants. if he is running a nano and its man coverage he will have his dbs in press coverage. the press kills slants
Back to top Go down
Oldstalecheetos
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Oldstalecheetos

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-05-01, 00:06

yea, quick slant + press= pick 6

ill advised at best
Back to top Go down
bp_brien
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-09-27

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-05-06, 13:40

one thing i use against nanoes is in the balanced playbook split formation
there are a few automotion plays with the HB and if you hit him straight away as soon as you snap the ball it is an easy completion as he is already running,

can get a bit cheap so I only do it when someone is nanoing a fair bit, but you can get the pass of instantly
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty2010-05-06, 14:18

i like to get into 5 wide sets and just throw hotroutes all over the place, stay composed, dont have a pre-snap read that your locked in on, know your routes, know who your hot reads are and look to see where he's commin from, then execute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NANO BLITZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: NANO BLITZ   NANO BLITZ Empty

Back to top Go down

NANO BLITZ
Page 1 of 1