Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
truthishere
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-25

help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense Empty
PostSubject: help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense   help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense Empty2009-08-25, 07:14

i will be a happy camper if someone can tell me how to stop people who do 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight formations from the shotgun the whole game

i am 71-31 online currently lvl 16 and most people i lose to is people who do 4 WR spread and tight shotgun formations the whole game and just run mad audibles out of it

i do a dollar and quarter defense but none of them work once he sees it he audibles to a screen pass or does some weird crap and gets like 4 yards and when i say he i mean peole in general who do the 4 wr spread and tight all game

i know everyone else gets people like this to? its more of the people over 35 plus wins who do 4 WR all game no matter what and idk what else to do i cant run anything less than a quarter or dollar defense cuz not enough db on the field to guard the wide receivers

any help at all will make me a happy camper guys ( :
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense   help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense Empty2009-08-25, 12:29

how about dime? that will give you 4 corners, which should shut down the receivers, or at least should help. do some blitz so your opponent doesn't have all day in the pocket.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense   help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense Empty2009-08-25, 18:38

To stop the spread offense (intermediate and deep routes), you have got to get pressure on the QB. Find some blitz plays that you like and then tweek them to make them better. Try different shifts and crashes. The QB should not have more than 3 seconds to find someone.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense   help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense Empty2009-08-25, 18:43

To slow down the short stuff, drop nine in zone coverage and take control of a rushing lineman and use your right thumbstick to get off the block and pressure the QB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense   help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense Empty

Back to top Go down

help how do you stop the 4 WR spread and 4 WR tight offense
Page 1 of 1