Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jwalker21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-20

Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round Empty
PostSubject: Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round   Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round Empty2009-08-24, 18:26

just won my gamestop tourney now lookin to lab i use the steelers and the pats and the saints and titans lol if u wanna help me lab (lookin to get better both of us) i use the ne off and nyj def. hit me up on xbox 360 my gt is jspray34
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round   Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round Empty2009-08-24, 19:24

Im a noob.. whats lab mean :p
Back to top Go down
xFRaGaLiCi0uSx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round   Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round Empty2009-08-24, 19:47

You on 360?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round   Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round Empty2009-08-24, 19:48

lab=basically practice.. it means tryin new s*** out, like nanos, route combinations, slide protections on runs etc.. just tryin new s*** out to improve ur game.. this is basically all i do, i hardly ever play games.. and it seems to work for me..
Back to top Go down
Jaxn45
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round   Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round Empty2009-08-24, 19:54

How do you go about labbing? Do you run a scrimmage or do you just play unranked games? I would love to get better. I'm very good at passing the ball but stink at running and defending the pass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round   Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round Empty

Back to top Go down

Won the tuscaloosa champ now labbin for next round
Page 1 of 1