Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What playbook should i use with the eagles ?

Go down 
+4
freshkicksboy21
super_mario90
xFRaGaLiCi0uSx
jonny_madden10
8 posters
AuthorMessage
jonny_madden10
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-08-24

What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty
PostSubject: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-24, 18:15

Not sure what playbook to use with the eagles, i usually run a lot but when i pass i like to scramble as vick and mcnabb are pretty quick Smile
Back to top Go down
xFRaGaLiCi0uSx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-25, 02:25

Use philly's playbook, make use of the shotgun with all the speed you have on the field. try the Gun Doubles and Double Wk Formations
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-25, 02:42

lol the eagles pb duhh
Back to top Go down
freshkicksboy21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: use pats pb all those screens r money especially cause philly has fast recivers   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-25, 03:35

jonny_madden10 wrote:
Not sure what playbook to use with the eagles, i usually run a lot but when i pass i like to scramble as vick and mcnabb are pretty quick Smile
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-25, 03:58

UM EAGLES ARE MY TEAM BUT I ONLY USE THEM LIKE ONLY 1NCE THIS YEAR alot of guys use them wit the new england pb alot of shottys and screens hahahahahaha for all them cheesers hahahahah
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-25, 04:32

Philly book for philly if I were playing with the EAGLES
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-25, 11:39

philly pb is pretty good this year
Check out the free e-book, it uses plays from the philly pb and they're pretty solid
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty2009-08-25, 12:19

i would say the eagles playbook, but you said you want to run more. the eagles are a pass-first team. you could try run n gun, that's pretty solid. or run balanced. or, if you want to run all day, the falcons or panthers playbooks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What playbook should i use with the eagles ?   What playbook should i use with the eagles ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What playbook should i use with the eagles ?
Page 1 of 1