Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)

Go down 
+2
Mister_JP
maddenfordummies
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maddenfordummies
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-20

any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty
PostSubject: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-20, 16:51

I went thru several that I knew had the snugs and wildcat but this is the play i want specifically out of the snugs

Philly has it its called PA Eagles Seam or PA Eagles Stop (both have 2 blue routes)

Thats the money play ... 2 blue routs from snugs ...or at least golden to me

I HATES Eagles Wildcat though cuz its just meant for conVICK ....

So ... know of any Wildcat and PA Seam or Stop 2 blue route Play books?
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-20, 17:09

yeah west coast playbook has those but no wildcat.
but no wildcat. id say stay away from wildcat its not very affective anymore everyone knows how to stop it unless your playing bums.
Back to top Go down
maddenfordummies
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-20, 17:14

Thanks for the reply but sorta defeated the purpose by telling me a playbook that doesn't have what I asked for lmao , But I agree with the second half.

I just took a glance at NO and I may have come up with an answer

Its mising the Sug Gunz which i dont life but has the blue routes from the single back

Also has a couple nice sweep options that could work as a wildcat substitute

not sure...still holding out hope I have over looked a playbook that has all my desires
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-20, 17:21

maddenfordummies wrote:
Thanks for the reply but sorta defeated the purpose by telling me a playbook that doesn't have what I asked for lmao , But I agree with the second half.

I just took a glance at NO and I may have come up with an answer

Its mising the Sug Gunz which i dont life but has the blue routes from the single back

Also has a couple nice sweep options that could work as a wildcat substitute

not sure...still holding out hope I have over looked a playbook that has all my desires

the west coast playbook has the same plays from the eagles snugs
and last time i give you any type of advice.
Back to top Go down
maddenfordummies
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-20, 17:26

Cool , I wasn't being a dick but I said in the start I went thru and pretty much hinted at that i knew what playbooks DID NOT have what I wanted, i mean that was why i posted. But its all good , I see now you were not being a typical dumbass , u were just saying wildcat = dead in many games

I actually think I like this sweep a little bit better, problem is i think itll be predictable unless I can find some other nice plays out of that formation and Im really a snugs guy

when will madden let us create our own playbook to take online
Back to top Go down
janfuso
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-09

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-20, 20:41

Arizona has them both
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-20, 20:45

arizona
Back to top Go down
Brick Top
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-21, 18:50

49ers PB has the Eagles seam but not the stop I dont think
Back to top Go down
OMG iTz POPPA
New MS Member
New MS Member
OMG iTz POPPA

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2009-10-14

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty2009-10-23, 20:58

Ari,SF, Dallas.
The wildcat isnt all that effective, I know some plays that'll make u lose 5 yards everytime u try it. especially the wildcats that have to jet sweep b4 they start going.
Just pick i offensive juggernaut pb.
If you got a team with a bunch of tall receivers that can jump go with a pb that unleashing the ball in weird spots on the field so they can go and get it (i.e. the arizona pb) if u wanna run your brains out pick something like west coast.
if you like taking advantage of what the defense is playing pick NE or Pass Balanced. Just pick a playbook that goes go with your team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)   any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles) Empty

Back to top Go down

any known playbook with WildCat n Snugs (no eagles)
Page 1 of 1