Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..

Go down 
+3
Baseballa
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Elite
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Elite
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-04-19

My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty
PostSubject: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty2009-08-23, 21:24

The whole game is about luck. Its absurd. When two people of the same skill level play each other, the outcome of the game is completely random. Its not about who makes a big play or a big stop, its about the random fumbling, which direction the ball goes if your hit while throwing(nd if a lineman decides to catch it), and when you dbs/linebackers pick of a ball thrown right to them(as opposed to how they drop is 8 times out of 10). Nothing is more annoying then outplaying an opponent and losing the game on a fumble, or an int on a pass that the QB was hit while throwing.

anyone else feel this way? Im sick of EA making improvements and screwing up simple things.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty2009-08-23, 21:25

agree
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty2009-08-23, 21:27

The fact is no matter what EA does not everyone is gana like it. Theres gana be flaws.. Its part of it. I just go with the flow haha.
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty2009-08-23, 21:28

I feel what you're saying...BUT the whole game is not based on luck. This year tried to eliminate all the cheese play that was going on in the previous years, i think as a whole EA did an excellent job. It can get annoying when throw a pick, or should've gotten a pick, or randomly fumble it..but hey it's all part of the game of football. s*** happens. The game goes on.
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty2009-08-23, 21:34

Turnovers and penalties are a part of real football and usually effect the outcome of a game. It's the same in Madden. Sad
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty2009-08-23, 23:34

I like that they cut down cheese plays... I played a guy earlier who was pretty cheesy but I figured his ass offense out eventually.

Every game on sunday does takes a little bit of luck if the teams are equally matched though.. If James Harrison didn't fall on a player to roll into the endzone at halftime in the SB, Pitt may not have won.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty2009-08-24, 00:04

i think there is a way to help solve this. in ncaa 10 when you could choose how aggresive your team would be, and everything would have drawbacks (break more tackles=fumble the ball more; more protection=more holding penalties). in this way, people have more control over things like fumbles and holding penalties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..   My Biggest Problem with Madden 10.. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Biggest Problem with Madden 10..
Page 1 of 1