Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

biggest bs?

Go down 
+2
Fudgy
WTFreddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WTFreddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-05

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty2009-10-11, 11:31

So i was playing this kid using the vikings and i was using the chargers. Anyways he gets 2 big runs by AP and then i score back and i picked him off and made him quit. So pretty much i win right? Wrong. The computer scores with AP after breaking like 5 tackles a carry then it does some PA to percy but i don't get why EA can't just make it so if someone quits you win the game?
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty2009-10-11, 11:38

i really hate EA some times.....like for real, i feel you bro, shiit like this needs to get lost.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
SLCdragons102
New MS Member
New MS Member
SLCdragons102

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-08-22

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty2009-10-11, 19:32

Haha when I have to play the computer sometimes I'm fooling around so much they actually beat me lol. I feel your pain.
Back to top Go down
SAYWHAJAWS
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-07-26

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty2009-10-11, 19:34

Ea is fucking pissing me off. i should have had to 2 wins i beat this guy like 2 dys ago they didnt give me a win . and today i just beat a guy 35 -0 mercy i didnt get a win what kind of fuckin bs is this
Back to top Go down
WTFreddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-05

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty2009-10-11, 19:59

i mean i usually beat the computer but he kept on running with AP even when he got stuffed behind the lines but then he gets like a 40 yarder after busting through the linebackers...Then eventually he would throw in a PA and thats what kept pissing me off and especially after a pick 6 by a DT who superman'd out of nowhere lmao
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty2009-10-11, 20:09

Man if you can't stop the CPU you got a problem. I make sure I come out in run stopping plays so don't let AP beat me. You know that is what the CPU will do run AP. I never loss to the CPU and never plan on it!!

Last edited by c4jun on 2009-10-11, 20:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty2009-10-11, 20:35

I just had a game where my guys fumbled 5 times!!!! 3 times in the red zone and the sad thing about it is out of the 5 fumbles only 1 was hit stick. The guy ran 2 fumbles back for a TD and I end up losing 23-16. He had less than 100 yards of Offense. His only offensive TD came when he broke out of a 1000000 man gang tackle.Since the patch I've been fumbling at least 2 times every game, even when I cover up the ball I still fumble. Madden is bullshit!!! I'm about to trade this in for NBA 2k10. I made it to the top 100 which was my goal and I'm satisfied with that(currently ranked around 130 because of bullshit D/Cs) I would love to be in the top 10 but them bastards free win which means it damn near impossible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

biggest bs? Empty
PostSubject: Re: biggest bs?   biggest bs? Empty

Back to top Go down

biggest bs?
Page 1 of 1