Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

im so sick of this game!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

im so sick of this game!!!! Empty
PostSubject: im so sick of this game!!!!   im so sick of this game!!!! Empty2009-08-23, 20:02

it seems every game i play something BS happens to me. the last game i was packers he was 49ers. all he did was run wildcat. first play of game he runs it 80 yard TD. then i come back and score. next possesion 3 plays all WC he scores again. then i score 14-14. but then he keeps doing WC and scores again. so im down 21-14 with like 2:00 in 2nd qtr and i get to the 50 and jennings drops 2 straight corner routes and he wasnt even hit on either. then grant drops a slant on 3rd down. then he scores again with WC on a 70 yard run. to begin the second half i get a FG, then he returns the kickoff for a TD. and i quit cuz im sick of all that BS. but thats how every game goes for me now.

i started madden like 15-5. now im 29-18. i can hardly win any games anymore
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: im so sick of this game!!!!   im so sick of this game!!!! Empty2009-08-23, 20:19

sup moss w/c ways to stop it crash u d-line out hv 1 of ur cb's blitz and user ur safety or lb thru the middle and highlight the hb it helps me
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: im so sick of this game!!!!   im so sick of this game!!!! Empty2009-08-23, 20:21

What D did you run vs wildcat? and what plays did he use? Counter, Jet Sweep, etc?
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: im so sick of this game!!!!   im so sick of this game!!!! Empty2009-08-23, 20:59

comeon Moss. Just keep working at it. try de contain or something. Ive seen WC stopped so it isnt unstoppable. Keep working at it haha.
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: im so sick of this game!!!!   im so sick of this game!!!! Empty2009-08-23, 21:05

wildcat o is easy to stop i played a dude he was the titans thats all he did. he had 1 decent run thats all i was up 21 -3 fist half and he quit cuz i shutem down. wildcat is so predictable. i dont use it much any more . and everyone gos threw a losing streak i did i was 31-6 i lost 5 close game s*** happens u know. now i back on a 6 gm win streak its a ruff patch it will happen
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: im so sick of this game!!!!   im so sick of this game!!!! Empty2009-08-23, 21:09

That is true.. Win some Ya lose some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im so sick of this game!!!!   im so sick of this game!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

im so sick of this game!!!!
Page 1 of 1