Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

West Coast Playbook.

Go down 
+84
jBoo
GODHORNET17
I OWn You
jets4lif3
doozie821
Skane3
pirates9
sayin608
mikeferguson
aj_fitness1212
Th3 Ac3r
sliqnes
BdaROCK
rokket
slim203
Elite
Dejay5
Ruthless_Brothaz
IRISHFBFAN1
Adrian Beeferson
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
BroadwaE
wayne_is_here
dmtnt
G12KG
terlab04
Kinger
Green 1975
ontilt05
*34DoubleTrouble28*
lilkennyg
floatin
ineedhelp25
raptors505
John R
dillon123
mw344
WAR
stinky_night_gown
MendozaAthlete
Killadav
dipset963
VontaeD24
rluvdadon13
halljam
Jae Heat
Emerald
andy_mossberg
elemental475
macdaddy
Handsx6
W A V Y D R E
SoNofGOD85
ryanfree36
62YSailUnion
so much swag
dracocepheus
deviation63
panthersfreak89
hoshdude7
roryaiks92
DanieI
Hawksown14
mike111
homan 3
sowskillz
a-town_raidah
dUPxBTefft23
Xx_EPIC_FAIL_xX
DaTBa1LHaWK
xXMRxVaDeRXx
headhunter540
WildPat305
Devo
jsmall28
tuki94
Militant X 1
xxkareem1xx
Fodder007
David noooooooo
TheDon270
firecracker3
cushy23
ElishaManning
88 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-10

West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 16:43

This thread sucks.... Everyone just says west coat is this/that and no one post any plays... and if they do their setup is very vague.....75 posts... 4 plays... BUST!!!
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 18:15

everytime i run the PA play out of the far tight when they start thinking im gonna run, i always get sacked. Does sliding protection to the right or left give me more time in the pocket?
Back to top Go down
Handsx6
New MS Member
New MS Member
Handsx6

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 19:59

halljam wrote:
This thread sucks.... Everyone just says west coat is this/that and no one post any plays... and if they do their setup is very vague.....75 posts... 4 plays... BUST!!!

U can have an effective scheme out of this PB with one formation and like 3 plays
Back to top Go down
http://www.evilcontrollers.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 20:05

mossberg...good choice....told everybody....westcoast...or seattle's p..book..nuff said. West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 517225
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 20:08

hand's 6..they don't understand....so f#ck them...holla.. West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Icon_scratch sea..p.book westcoast...p.book the sh!t..!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rluvdadon13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 20:33

There is not alot of plays posted in this thread because you don't need alot of plays to be successful with this offense. I started out 5-17, I mean I was really stinking it up. Majority of the games I lost were from last minute mistakes. Every I started using elishamannings scheme I've won 21 out of my last 30. My record is now 26-25. It's not the best but it is a huge improvement from where I started. I run everything out of the far tight formation. It has everything you need to beat any kind of coverage because somebody is always open and you can break big plays with the quick toss. I add the hb gut play out of the weak formation to my audibles whenever they try to stop the quick toss or play fag d it's money everytime. If you use elishamannings scheme I guarantee you see results, everything is basically pick your own poison it seem like the defense would know what you are doing but they really don't because of the mix of run and pass plays.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-23, 20:49

dadon 13...you are the man...keep practicing......you'll emprove....holla at cha..bouy ..swag out.. West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 970642
Back to top Go down
andy_mossberg
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-24, 03:42

west coast playbook the s*** im 15-1 since i started using this playbook, i use 2 run with titans playbook and use 2 run a lot and played ball control 90% of the games i played with tenn pb were very competitive, since i started using the westcoast out of 15 wins maybe 3 or 4 were full games the rest were all mercys or blowouts. once u get a descent sceme with this playbook u have 2 b trash not 2 put up madd points. westcoast pb is bananas!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-24, 08:46

mossberg they don't understand!!!!!!!!! westcoast...sea.pbook...1. West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Icon_king
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-24, 08:54

this thread is awesome, because of this i'm giving the west coast a try
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-24, 10:05

Emerald wrote:
yea this pb is good. i kill most defenses with the far formation and the quick toss

don't just limit yourself to the Far: Tight Twins formation. i love that formation as well but....i also add in some tuff schemes out of:

SB: Bunch Swap
SB: Ace Twins
SB: Tight Doubles
Near: Pro (HB Inside is a Killer run)
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-24, 11:46

West coast playbook is the bomb. Once you learn how to work it your opponent will have a tough time stopping those 1st downs and we all know with enough 1st downs you end up with touchdowns!!!
Back to top Go down
dipset963
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-24, 12:38

gun split is amazing, forgot what the play is called but it a hb screen and both wr are stacked to the right .......... roll out to the right hit you're 2 Hb in the flats prob 10+ everytime

if he user puts is corner in the flats put the far bunched wr on a fade open everytime West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Killadav
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-09-20

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-24, 18:47

Playbook: West Coast
Play: Gun Bunch WK - Philly Post in Philadelpha Playbook IDK The Name in the West Coast Playbook
Setup :
1. Leave Play As Default
2. Hot Route TE To do a Slant Right Of TV Screen (Only If it Man-Man Coverage)
3. Hot Route RB To do a Drag (Only If Zone Coverage)
4. Leave As Is for Max Protect

Now this play is Money if you know how to Read Defenses. You have all the Reciver doin Crossing Routes at Diffrent Depths. If He stays back In cover 2-4 then Hit one of the Crossing Routes or the Drag Only if its Not Cover 2. But if he come out in Man or Cover 1 then ur TE Sould be Open For a big Gain.

Last edited by Killadav on 2009-09-24, 18:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer)
Back to top Go down
macdaddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-25, 11:18

I'm really liking Far Tight Twins: X Spot

Either Streak A (for C2 zone) or put A on Block for max protect
Smart Route B so its a shorter route (optional)

You have a classic corner, curl, flat for zone busting. The corner/curl/flat also work against a lot of man coverages, especially since the X receivers route can be used similar to a slant if you throw it right. You also have good protection against Nano blitzes, and your reads are easier because they are all on one side of the field.

I'll have to try out weak flex twins hb gut and work that in and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 01:17

i just was labbing and created an amazing 5 play scheme 2 run 3 pass and its just pure money. i officially <3 the west coast pb.idk i might post it later if i think i should give it away
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 08:08

let's keep this going!
Singleback Ace Twins:

HB Pitch - similar to the quick toss, it gets some solid yards (AP brings it to the house a lot)

PA CTR Waggle - destroys man with all the slants
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 11:38

Heres another one (this one beats Cover 2):

Formation: Singleback Ace Twins
Play: Flood
Steps: 1) Hot route the WR on the far left to an in. Smart Route
Reads:
1) The slot receiver should be open, throw a high bullet pass
2) The TE on the right side gets open in the middle, you need to lead him inside but you should have an accurate quarterback to do this
3) the TE on the is there if you need a quick throw to the flats.

Last edited by roryaiks92 on 2009-09-26, 15:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 12:33

i got a few real nice plays out of tight doubles. heres one of one. this is used for mostly short yardage situations:

Formation: Single-back Tight Doubles

Play: Curl Drag

Setup:

Houte route X and LB to curls
Motion the tight end on the right side of the screen to the left

Reads:

Y in the flat
A on his funny looking curl route
X and LB doing curls
B on the post

Hope this helped
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 16:21

Formation: Singleback Bunch Swap
Play: Z Spot (beats man coverage)
Steps:
1) Smart route the left outside WR
2) Hot route the West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 920904 (Y) receiver to slant in
3) Hot route the West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 772282 (A) receiver to a streak
Reads:
1) the West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Moz-screenshotWest Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Moz-screenshot-1West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 920904 receiver should be open, lead him with a bullet pass to the sideline
2) the outside left WR also gets open. Hit him early
Back to top Go down
MendozaAthlete
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 16:59

Need help utilizing the West Coast with the Raiders. Had a pretty good scheme that I used in Far Twins Tight, some of it I got from Elisha, some I already used. But with out the quick slants out of the back field it really limits my scheme now. Especially when playing a nano heavy asshole. So I've been trying to experiment outside of Far Tight Twins, but with how subpar the O-Line is and with JaMarcus's terrible accuracy it really hampers me. So if anyone knows any quick developing formations that are good for runnning and passing. It would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 18:23

MendozaAthlete wrote:
Need help utilizing the West Coast with the Raiders. Had a pretty good scheme that I used in Far Twins Tight, some of it I got from Elisha, some I already used. But with out the quick slants out of the back field it really limits my scheme now. Especially when playing a nano heavy asshole. So I've been trying to experiment outside of Far Tight Twins, but with how subpar the O-Line is and with JaMarcus's terrible accuracy it really hampers me. So if anyone knows any quick developing formations that are good for runnning and passing. It would be greatly appreciated.

Single-back Doubles
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 18:46

does anyone have any good plays out of singleback that beats cover 3? mostly i have plays that beat man and cover 2
Back to top Go down
ryanfree36
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-26, 19:05

Gentlemen I think this thread has been one of the most helpful ones especially to those victims who don't see it coming. Now since they put the patch or screw up in the backs slants are very slow and we all know that so as all the people who have posted plays and tips lets do the same thing and work to get around this issue. Continue to share those ideas and plays especially guys like E Manning and Don270 who have been excellent on this post. You guys have helped alot of us including myself.
Back to top Go down
a-town_raidah
New MS Member
New MS Member
a-town_raidah

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty2009-09-27, 12:41

haha buddy u obviously havn't played anyone who knows how to use this playbook. even if u know i'm only goin to run a set of 6 or 7 plays thanks to my audibling u hav no idea where i'm going with the ball. tats y it doesn't matter if u know wat i'm going to throw at you!
plus its now like every play has been posted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West Coast Playbook.   West Coast Playbook. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

West Coast Playbook.
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next