Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

west coast playbook bump n run beaters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vickant2
New MS Member
New MS Member
vickant2

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-08-29

west coast playbook bump n run beaters Empty
PostSubject: west coast playbook bump n run beaters   west coast playbook bump n run beaters Empty2009-10-25, 13:24

i played someone yesterday and they would play bump n run coverage and blitz at the same time by the time my receivers would get open i would be sacked.
i need to kno if their are certain routes or plays in the west coast playbook that are designed to beat bump n run coverage. thank you

p.s. i use the chargers

Last edited by vickant2 on 2009-10-25, 18:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
laidbackskaterer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: west coast playbook bump n run beaters   west coast playbook bump n run beaters Empty2009-10-25, 13:37

u got it made with the chargers dude..dual hb packages and look for plays where ur backs have blue routes to the flats (not PA)..u can still do play action plays but i would advise putting the rb on a route as well so u dont drop back into there blitz..

if ya didnt no..there delayed routes..so they will start to block and release wide open. RAC!!!
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: west coast playbook bump n run beaters   west coast playbook bump n run beaters Empty2009-10-25, 17:14

anything with the WR compressed in tight woroks wonders
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: west coast playbook bump n run beaters   west coast playbook bump n run beaters Empty2009-10-25, 17:28

you can create your own bump n run beater,,,,route's,,,,you just gota..lab young money!!!!!!!! i got a lot ,i practice,,..that's why i score 40 to 50 ...practice that all.. west coast playbook bump n run beaters 898283
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: west coast playbook bump n run beaters   west coast playbook bump n run beaters Empty2009-10-25, 17:49

swags's right man
you just gotta hit up practice mode and tweak some things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: west coast playbook bump n run beaters   west coast playbook bump n run beaters Empty

Back to top Go down

west coast playbook bump n run beaters
Page 1 of 1