Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Why do people have to use the vikings?

Go down 
+11
Crunk
pkismyname
jsmall28
jwhite
psufan5
joeydee14
moss81
bigbuddah
bigblue723
Baseballa
AmericanGuitar
15 posters
AuthorMessage
AmericanGuitar
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty
PostSubject: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-23, 15:39

I was just playing a ranked game, and I actually was able to stop adrian peterson and favre the whole game with the jets. There was 1:30 left in the game, and I was up 13-6. On second down, I decided to throw to my fullback. The fullback for some reason decides to dive for it, and while diving, the fullback scooped his hands under the ball, and threw it in the air. It was intercepted for a touchdown. What the ****? I think that madden tries to make teams like the vikings win however possible. This s*** pisses me off
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-23, 16:01

Haha nah. Just an unlucky break.
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-23, 16:15

I just ruined their day with the Pack. Every play was in some way to AP (pass or run) or it was a WR screen... tisk tisk. Al Harris lit up one receiver for a nice fumble and I had several picks.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-23, 16:34

ppl use the vikings caus madden wise they was just a qb away from being a dominate team...they have the defense and the running game and now a fast wr core so playing with the vikings is somethin ppl will do
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-23, 16:42

all u need to do is try and strip the ball from peterson. u can usually at least get 1 per game
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-23, 20:00

i think ppl are intrigued by using brett favre. despite his average rating he was an obv improvement to the qbs they had. and like said up there they already were a stacked team
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-23, 23:53

Harvin.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 00:08

I haven't had that hard a time playin them...There are other teams out there that give me alot more trouble the Vikes. But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 00:17

i would say try to strip AP. he is a dominate halfback, but that is his one major flaw. if you don't strip, your opponent might get away with using him. you have to make them pay for using the best half back in the game. if you continue to try to strip him, he WILL fumble.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 10:17

Only thing I hate about them is that they have the slowest Defense in the game.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 11:13

Vikings arent hard to stop, but I have only played 1 Viking user. 80% of the time I have to play the Eagles or Pats.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
xPlayAction7
New MS Member
New MS Member
xPlayAction7

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 11:33

yEA EAGLES ARE PRETTY POPULAR. SPECIAL THANKS 2 MIKE VICK .

LOL
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 11:35

I think the giants are more of an issue than the vikings, brandon jacobs kills people
Back to top Go down
crackajack
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 11:44

pkismyname wrote:
Only thing I hate about them is that they have the slowest Defense in the game.
and their kickoff coverge team blows any good returner w/speed can get an easy td also.
Back to top Go down
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 12:26

I dont think Michael Vick has alot to do with people using Eagles. He is fast but his ACC is plain bad.

I've never had any problems with AP, I really dont like him cause he fumbles alot. Heavy blitzing will probably give you loads of turn overs. Just cover the mid, Bretts ACC isnt too good either.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 12:32

Harvin drops too many passes for me to play with the vikes:( and berrian is just a speedy turd
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 12:36

why does it matter?

People use who people like.

If people use Vikings they Like AP, etc.

It's not the team that really matters its the player.
Back to top Go down
AmericanGuitar
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty2009-08-24, 23:40

What is the best way to strip? Do you press the strip button (LB i think, right?) before you make contact or after?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do people have to use the vikings?   Why do people have to use the vikings? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do people have to use the vikings?
Page 1 of 1