Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

3 games due by next monday (8/31)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

3 games due by next monday (8/31) Empty
PostSubject: 3 games due by next monday (8/31)   3 games due by next monday (8/31) Empty2009-08-23, 14:37

You knew this was going to be an active league, and we have to make sure you were right. I want to make sure we keep pushing the pace, a 100% completion of the schedule would be an awesome feat for our first season.

SO... on August 31st, 11:59 pm EST, I will remove anyone who has less than 3 games played. For our standards this is a VERY lenient deadline, so if you feel like this is something you cannot do, just let us know now so we can help out future owners.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the first few days of Madden's Greatest PS3 League, let Commish 2k or myself know if there is anything you need.

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-08-27, 10:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 3 games due by next monday (8/31)   3 games due by next monday (8/31) Empty2009-08-23, 17:37

Props to Eggz for making a comment about this.

100% completion would be honestly...nothing short of amazing. Not many leagues can do that, even some of the more established leagues have trouble with that. Let's show the rest of madden online community we mean business.

Remember, the amount of games you play also factors into your draft position for next season.
Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: 3 games due by next monday (8/31)   3 games due by next monday (8/31) Empty2009-08-23, 21:16

I agree I alrdy got 3 games in 3-0 of course but I'm the eagles so whoever is in my schedule add my psn Pr1nceharl3m
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: 3 games due by next monday (8/31)   3 games due by next monday (8/31) Empty2009-08-25, 15:56

Everyone who is 0-0 right now is facing removal by this weekend. If we don't see an effort to be active in this league, we will make the proper adjustments immediately. There is no shame in not being able to play at our pace and having to bow out, and we have no problem with that as long as you give us enough notice for us to be able to find your replacement and still be on pace for 100% completion.

WE WANT 100% COMPLETION... BAD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 games due by next monday (8/31)   3 games due by next monday (8/31) Empty

Back to top Go down

3 games due by next monday (8/31)
Page 1 of 1