Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!

Go down 
+10
dracocepheus
hof8231
Sun
Big Hungry 702
m1kewh1te
Crunk
CapnCrunch
BOSTN BEANER
RIP sean taylor
super_mario90
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-19, 05:13

TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Tennessee_Titans_helmet_rightfaceTITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Vs-logoTITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Houston_Texans_helmet_rightface

Last meeting: Matt Schaub threw for 357 yards and four TDs as the Texans defeated the Titans, 34-31, on Sept. 20, 2009.

Cortland Finnegan's coverage ability: A Pro Bowl corner last year, Finnegan got out of the gate slowly in 2009. He was no contest for Texans star wide receiver Andre Johnson in their earlier matchup as Johnson had 10 catches for 149 yards and two touchdowns. Finnegan has played better since returning from a hamstring injury, however, and how he fares against Johnson could be a huge factor in the game.

Titans cornerback Cortland Finnegan will square off, and Finnegan brings out the beast in the Texans' stalwart receiver.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-19, 05:28

texans gonna win if hou D can try and limit the yrds that cj is capable of putting up they got'em i don't see anyone on the titans D slowing down the very exsplosive passing game of the texans andre always plays good against the titans and it should be a real good game but not to close i figure texans win it by maybe 2 TD's and a FG my prediction score (38-21) texans on top

the key to the victory should just be cj thats the titans most exslosive weapon take him away or just limit the yrds he can put up the 1st time thet played cj was NOT HUMAN LOL but texans D is alot better from the 1st meeting benard pollard is playing good and can stop the big plays (help stopping the run)

mario williams always shines against the titans he'll probably have a huge game with 3 or 4 sacks

another key to the game get vince to throw cause he can't throw very good!

i expect hou D to shut down that madden running around with vy trying to throw it to cj nonsense and i also expect alot from the MLB's demeco ryans and brian cushing

and DE antonio smith has 2 sacks in the last two games.
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-19, 07:43

i dont see the texans coming out with a win i see cj putting up a huge game and vince young too cu hes from their.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-19, 09:14

Titans 27-17
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-19, 09:55

Mario!!!
What Up, Home slice?

I hope you come away with one, Tennessee been looking better lately. One thing that can slow down a passing game is a good rush. So hope the 5 Fat Guys can slow down the Titans.

I agree with you that gimmicky VY scramble and CJ toss garbage ain't gonna win you a lot of games. But it can catch a young inexperienced D off guard. Your boys need to stay at home, concentrate on doing their job and not try to be the hero.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-19, 11:59

Titans 28 - Texans 17. Only if VY doesnt turn the ball over so much.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
m1kewh1te
New MS Member
New MS Member
m1kewh1te

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-19, 17:36

No one wants to play the titans right now CJ is lighting it up and the D is coming around. 35-14 TITANS !!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-20, 01:31

M1kewh1te, u are correct. I am extremely happy that my pats played u guys early in the season! I still think we would beat u guys now but it wouldn't be 59-0 if we had played u now. Titans may be the scariest team to play under .500 right now. I don't think its gona be that big a blowout like u do but I still am takin the titans 27-17 this week. I still think houston is a real good team but they're gona miss owen daniels this week. If they wana beat the titans kevin walter is gona have to step up and he hasn't at all besides his first game back this year back in week 3 or 4 so I don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-20, 04:01

let's get realistic for a moment you can't possibly expect the texans 3rd ranked pass offence to be stopped by the titans 31st ranked pass D huh!

texans have an offence ranked 6th with total offensive yrds and titans total D is ranked 30th

and the last 3 games the titans won their opponents passing offences are really low the bills ranked 30th in passing,49ers ranked 25th in passing,jags ranked 16th in passing (jags ain't bad but their o isn't exsplosive enough)
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-20, 04:31

it could be a trap game for the texans, they seem to be on the right track and young is proving his worth, watch out texans, this could be a shocker!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-20, 10:31

Not only do I think its possible to watch the titans stop houstons O but I expect it! They will run the ball, keep schaub off the field for the most part and win 27-17. In week 17 NE will stop the texans O as well!
Back to top Go down
CapnCrunch
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-20, 10:43

I am telling you brother, the reason they got Vince Young scrambling and dumping to CJ is because that is what they are good at. It plays to their stringths and it pays to your weakness. You are still a young expansion team with first and second year defensive players. You better watch out they don't try to be the hero and move out of their zone or bite on the scramble. Because they will get burned.

Ya your passing game was good, but now they are gonna double Andre cuz OD is out. Your passing game is gonna be less effective for the rest of the season.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-20, 23:03

theres actually a couple of veterans on the texans D and neither titans wr's can burn their corners.

titans are a running team and if im not mistaking in the past 5 weeks the texans D is ranked #1 in stopping the run.

the texans passing game will still be phenomenal the first time these teams met ealier in the season jacoby jones was open all game and had a TD against the titans best CB (Cortland Finnegan) and andre davis and walter will be making catches all game and dre will still have a huge game even if he's in double coveredge

slaton will be a problem in the back feild catching screens and even lined up as a wr.

texans are still a moving offence and the titans are still a bad defence
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-21, 02:35

How do u come up with andre davis and kevin walter catching balls all day when ur argument is always stats? Those two have been god awful this year. Use their stats to tell people how they will do sunday.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-21, 04:34

davis and jacoby and also martinez will get the ball on monday heres why.

texans coach and QB matt schaub said in an interview that jacoby and davis will be more involved in the offence and so will martinez and walter will get his usual catches around the red zone.

all the texans wr's will have a catch schaub likes to spread the ball around he'll even throw it to the FB vante leach.

and all this tlk about dre being double covered and gonna get shut out is rediculous even when the titans D was good dre still got wide open and he always has his biggest games against the titans.

here's proof

Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-21, 05:15

But yet u avoid my question. Why do u use stats to prove one point about andre and schaub but u don't use them to talk about what walter and davis are gona do? They have been playing almost every game this year and haven't done anything. Why is that gona change? I wana see ur davis and walter stats so I know how they are gona do on sunday.

I like walter and still have him on my fantasy team but ur arguments are just unbalanced. Ur like matthew berry on espn, u give stats to back up ur opinion on some players but u give ur opinion on players when u know they haven't done s*** and have shown no signs of turning their seasons around. I'm just giving u a hard time cuz I hate matthew berry! Haha
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-21, 16:52

well andre davis and kevin walter's stats arn't very impressive but the texans other wr's stats are pretty nice.

jacoby jones 13 receptions 238 yrds AVG 18.3 and 3 TD'S

david anderson 18 receptions 180 yrds AVG 10.0

but still walter and davis will make big plays against the titans f*cked up D
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-21, 16:54

oh yeah what did you think of that video isn't andre something! king
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-22, 00:38

2 WRs with a combined 400 yards through 10 games isn't very nice.
Back to top Go down
RIP sean taylor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-22, 03:35

want a video of chris johnson running over the texans d? he had like 2 runs of 50 + and catches
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-22, 05:38

f*ck chris johnson

and those stats of jacoby jones and david anderson are nice for 3rd and 4th roster wr's
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-22, 06:03

Those are nice stats for 3-4 wrs but let's face it, it doesn't mean they will all of a sudden catch more balls now that Owen Daniels is gone. They are still #3 and 4, they aren't TEs. And if u take the TE off the field to play 4 wide all game everyone will blitz the s*** outa u guys. Let's be real for a second, the only way that u guys continue to be as explosive as u have been is for Kevin Walter to step his game up and play like he played last year. U know the guy with almost 1000 yards and 7 TDs. Dre will get his #z no matter what but he can't do it all by himself! Ur offence could still be good but walter needs to stop putting up 3-4 catches for 18-22 yards every game and start putting up 5-6 catches for 80 and a TD here and there. Like last year. I don't know that he's fully recovered from his injury cuz even with Owen Daniels in the line up I woulda expected a lot more from Walter this year. I drafted him in all my fantasy leagues as my wr3 cuz I believed in him getting 1000 yds and 5+tds this year but he's not what he was the past 2 years. Its time for him to step up or ur precious 3rd ranked O stat is gona start fading.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-22, 18:30

super_mario90 wrote:
f*ck chris johnson

LOL.

I think this'll be close. I'd say it ends 34-31 for Texans because the Titans' secondary isn't playing like last year. However, I see a big 120+ yards game for CJ... Oh wait, seems like his YPG is 121.2 so 120 isn't big. I give him a 135 yarder then.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-22, 23:45

walter will have some catches and i don't see chris johnson having 100 yrds rushing i don't see him getting shut down but he won't be making those big plays like he did in week 2 texans D has gotten alot better since then and had plenty of time to prepare for him.

and ain't nobody f*cking with dre i expect a huge game from him! like always
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty2009-11-23, 02:13

Let's talk about a stat that matters more then pass yards! Let's talk points scored by an offence. I truly high powered offence would be top 5 in the NFL in points u would think. Especially the way u portray the texans..
Let's look at the list of points scored shall we?!

1. Saints
2. Vikings
3. Pats
4. Colts
5. Miami
6. Philly
7. SD
8. GB
9. NYG
10. Ari
11. Dal
12. Balt
13. ATL
14. Hou

#14? Really?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!   TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

TITANS VS TEXANS on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next