Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i need some effective blitzes......

Go down 
+3
brazil
jsmall28
dtate12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dtate12
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-23

i need some effective blitzes...... Empty
PostSubject: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-08-23, 11:36

i havent found a decent blitz yet that has even come close to sacking the qb.. im really frustrated due to how much time people can stay in the pocket. they tear my D apart. help me find some nice blitzes.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-08-23, 11:54

if you control a defensive end, it really isn't that hard. go over to the outside a little, so it's just you against the OT, no guards. then just use the right analog stick to get by him. i had 4 sacks by one guy in the same guy by doing that, no nanos.
Back to top Go down
dtate12
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-08-23, 18:47

thanks man. it helped
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-08-23, 21:15

Go into the practice mode and try out different blitz plays. When you find some that you like, try tweeking them with line shifts and/or line crashes.
Back to top Go down
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-08-24, 15:09

I like to go with the Nickle where the 2 DT's Crossover and Outside linebackers blitz. I controll my MLB who is supposed to cover the flat, move him to the outside of the OLB and move the D-Line towards the side where I am standing.

Most of the time the OLB will get blocked by the Takle, and you get straight running lane to QB. Ofc this works better if the QB doesnt have a RB blocker or if he is on the other side of the QB (the side you're not coming from)

This has really given me alot of success, it also gives you the oppertunity to fake blitz, act like you're coming and then drop back to cover the flats. I use pretty fast MLB's for this for obvious reasons Smile Also if you get a straight Lane you'd want to dive takle him, that will get you there fast and he wont be able to get those drop off/incomplete passes, how ever you are more likely to miss Smile

Hope it works
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-08-24, 15:21

you can search the forums for nanos. But if you're looking for one that is pretty easy to set up i got one for you. Just pm me and i'll hook you up
Back to top Go down
Blackscorpion11
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-10

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-09-12, 01:16

brazil wrote:
Go into the practice mode and try out different blitz plays. When you find some that you like, try tweeking them with line shifts and/or line crashes.

good info
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty2009-09-12, 04:27

1-5-5 Under Smoke or CB man (both corner blitzing) Also try using Zone Blitzes so you can put pressure and have guys sitting in the zone lurking ready to take on back to the house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need some effective blitzes......   i need some effective blitzes...... Empty

Back to top Go down

i need some effective blitzes......
Page 1 of 1