Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

help i have a weak offense

Go down 
+3
SoNofGOD85
Nayskin
jona10
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jona10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-23

help i have a weak offense Empty
PostSubject: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 01:39

so far the game is the best madden game, but right now i have a really weak offense i cant do anything; my run suck and my passing is terrible.......
can someone give me so tips that can help

thanks
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 01:50

go to practise mode and just run plays you are familiar with.

try some plays in the gun formation, theyre great plays quite easy to execute too and get you some decent yardage.

Also just to start off with, try some plays where the TE is either running a flat or up the center, i find them plays this year are easy to pull off.
And also i find curl routes sure plays (although there have been people saying how they are quite difficult this year).

But yeah, either way i would be hitting practise mode and just trying everything and anything and see if it works, if it doesnt work re-position some guys and make it work.

Hope i have help in some way
Back to top Go down
jona10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 01:51

thanks
Back to top Go down
SoNofGOD85
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: playbook   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 02:28

also i would make sure your playbook is compatible with your team. Even though all playbooks are good i noticed some teams play better with choices that really use their talents. wild cat offense is always good for playing with friends and stuff but online a lot of good people actually know how to stop it so its kinda pointless if you are playing people that really know what they are doing in madden.
Back to top Go down
boatrace76
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 10:52

yeah thats true SoNO. Thats y i stick with the team playbook, always.
Back to top Go down
Tech_9_28
New MS Member
New MS Member
Tech_9_28

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 11:07

I like the phillies playbook, but what I find that works for me better then last year is the screens. and if you have a 90+ speed back is pitches and outside counters. And the halfback option pass almost always works
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kbgdawg77
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 11:57

slants are pretty easy to pull off this year, if you are careful. they can be completed even if the defense is in zone, if you are careful. just wait for the route to get passed the MLB. also, any routes to the halfback work pretty well. try out routes, too.
Back to top Go down
360Ravens
New MS Member
New MS Member
360Ravens

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty2009-08-23, 12:01

I got a good idea; go to the offensive strategy forum, they will help you. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help i have a weak offense   help i have a weak offense Empty

Back to top Go down

help i have a weak offense
Page 1 of 1