Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NY JETS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
syballin16
New MS Member
New MS Member
syballin16

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-23

NY JETS Empty
PostSubject: NY JETS   NY JETS Empty2009-08-23, 00:55

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOOD PLAYS FOR THE NY JETS?
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

NY JETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY JETS   NY JETS Empty2009-08-23, 01:55

Please run their playbook! I have been talking about this book to everyone. This book is so underrated, t is a complete book which is very solid. I ran with it last season along with the steelers book. you have to check out a couple of plays.
Jets switch, and switch special! Big time plays that are ripe for hot routing or just left alone. My buddy sgibs will back me on this. He is the one who really turned me onto this play. At first I thought wtf, but after I labbed it for some time, and you need to do this with both of these plays, you will have 2 gems that you will love for a long time. I ran them last season, and I am running both of them exactly the same way this season. Great book! Also has a nice WEAK I CLOSE package. Very nice formation audibles in this set. You come out in anything from this set and you could literally run this all the way down the field.
Spread y slot from the gun is another nice set that has exactly what you need in the formation audibles to be effective by itself as well. Really love this book, and not many people talk about it which is a good thing!
Back to top Go down
AmericanGuitar
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-22

NY JETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY JETS   NY JETS Empty2009-08-23, 10:20

I use the Ny Jets only, and their playbook. I need to get better with them, but one thing that always works, is go into any formation where dustin keller, the tight end, is lined up next to the o-linemen. Hotroute him by pressing his button, and then down on the right stick. That route usually gets me 8 yards guaranteed depending on the coverage. Also, try some screens to leon washington.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NY JETS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NY JETS   NY JETS Empty

Back to top Go down

NY JETS
Page 1 of 1