Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!   LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty2010-03-14, 22:44

LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Ladainian-tomlinson

I knew he was gonna become a jet i believe i was the first to say that.

The way i saw LT running with the bolts it was obvious that he wasn't looking like LT but put him behind the jets o-line and im sure he'll have better stats this season than his previous season.
Back to top Go down
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!   LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty2010-03-14, 23:08

excuse me? when did u say lt to jets?

but this is surprising they sign LT but let go of jones....

why let go of jones who had obviously proven himself worthy of a rb and understood their system

but get a LT who has been very subpar lately
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!   LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty2010-03-15, 00:23

giving shonn green some competition. i wonder how they'll use them together.
Back to top Go down
318xBolTsFaNx318
New MS Member
New MS Member
318xBolTsFaNx318

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!   LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty2010-03-15, 01:12

Yea but i know for a fact that LT ain't gon be shining like he was on the chargers a few seasons back. But, Him and Shonn Greene will do some damage. I wuz hopin that The vikings would sign him to give AP some backup. I see why they didnt. LT is bouta retire soon and they don't want no old crusty power back like LT in the future since Chester is gone. But i still got respect for my boy. GO JETS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ugmadden.forumotion.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!   LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty2010-03-15, 19:48

If he gets the carries he will...they will use him more in the passing gm I believe but the jets are a good contending team
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!   LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty2010-03-16, 20:13

^^^^ yeah LT is gonna be more of the receiving RB more than the guy thats gonna be getting 20+carries a game but with that o-line i would like to see LT get some carries i'll bet he'll brake a couple of big runs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!   LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

LT is now a JETS PLAYER!!!! signs a 2 yr contract with the JETS!!!!
Page 1 of 1